hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I agree with the first part. For the graphics though, one can hardly say that it looks ugly. What you could say is that a bunch of developers are catching up, and there's also quite a few devs out there producing the same quality. Now, my issue is more about L&P saying that he can't possibly work faster without reducing render quality, which that's simply not true.

According to L&P, renders have gotten better since Part02 started, but in reality it's only the excessive use of filters and blur. Without those, his renders would look the same as they did 2 years ago. It's an illusion which causes renders to look more...modern, but the amount of work remains pretty much the same as adding filters and turning up the lighting does not result in more work. It's not like posing, facial expressions, working on clipping of clothing or environment. It's simply filters with certain values added to the render. That does NOT cause a developer to produce 30-40% less renders in a year, but that is exactly what's happening, and it doesn't only apply to Part02 of the game. This has been the case for the past 3+ years, as can be seen looking at the raw numbers. Less renders year after year.

Why? Well, for Part02 some people would argue that it's because of animations, and I tend to agree. Problem is, L&P himself said that animations do not affect his development at all. He's also said that there's some mysterious "animations helper" creating them, and so his workload would remain the same. But then he's also saying that he's got to edit those animations in post, which in itself is contradicting the above statements. In fact, animations have slowed down the development of every single update, which again contradicts above statements.

And so the question remains. Why? Why is it that the development becomes slower year after year? Why is it that L&P constantly manages to contradict himself? Why is he lying for the past 5 years about finding people and ways to increase development speed without it ever happening? Quite the opposite, actually. There's a million question marks to which we'll likely never get a real answer as L&P is guarding this project like Fort Knox.

I'd give it a 6/10. Gotten worse since Part02 due to event-based releases. Feels very disjointed as we go from one event to another without any in-between imo. The rest of this quote is kinda nonsense, as the game wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the people paying for it. This applies to every major AVN project out there, with some having more support than others. That's just how it works. L&P's Patreon is stagnating for a good year now, so I'd say he's reached his limit of people who don't mind (for now) a ever decreasing development speed.

Mostly agree here. L&P is full of himself. Sometimes I do wonder if he's the same way IRL, because that must be a pretty darn lonely existence. Anyway, if you want to compare hardware and skills, L&P is way up there. Not many developers have two monster rigs with a total of 4x 3090ti's to work with. His talent for art is also way above the average in the world of AVN's. Saying otherwise would be lying to yourself. Yes, there are other devs on the same level and also a bunch who are catching up, but those are equal in number to some grains of sand on a beach. That's gonna change within the next few years with AI being a thing, though.

Not a fan of the Dylan storyline but if you'll lose interest after Sophia's first sex scene, well, then you're not after a good story anyway. A good game will keep it's players entertained, even after the female MC got her cherry popped. Problem here is more that this hasn't happened in almost 6 years of development, which one would expect from a AVN. But that again comes down to L&P's abysmal development speed and increasingly large single-event updates taking 2+ years for a single PD at this point.

Anyway...Wall of text achieved. Fuck.
There is no animation helper. L&P a greedy POS. Not 1 dime elsewhere from his/her pocket. I promise you there is NO animations helper

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Cease and Desist on L&P please, he is feeling the burn, so everybody chill, don't make it worse you barbarians.
Makes no diff. This game has established an unattainable pace and makes abandonment an inevitability. Thankfully though the content of the game is illegal so any other dev can simply find/develop assets and finish the game.

Reactions: bayrischman
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes