homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
people need to relax there is a certain pattern going on with teasers. For example. He NEVER shows sexual stuff.

This was the last teaser in the Sam event.

View attachment 2537009

The last Sam Teaser was her sitting on his bed listening to the chello. Before that we had a flashback and only AFTERWARDS did the action start.

Here it is the same. First preparations, then the flashback through the magazine story and piuctures then a relaxing teaser and only then the action will start. So this is more likely the starting point. Like Dylan will grop her breasts they will kiss etc.
Yeah exactly. so many in this thread said there would be nothing with the Sam event and they were wrong

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Why fight when everyone is playing games for free?
I completely agree with you, there is no need to quarrel. Considering that most play the game for free. It's good that there are a couple of thousand people who support the author.
AWAM is not a masterpiece, but each new update helps to distract from the realities of everyday life for a while.
Thanks to all patrons for this, including thanks to L&P.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I completely agree with you, there is no need to quarrel. Considering that most play the game for free. It's good that there are a couple of thousand people who support the author.
AWAM is not a masterpiece, but each new update helps to distract from the realities of everyday life for a while.
Thanks to all patrons for this, including thanks to L&P.
Every time I see a post like this, I get goosebumps.

It is true that many people are playing this game for free.

But that doesn't mean the developer making this game for free, he's definitely making money.

I've sponsored this game for a while and I have no problem sponsoring again.

But the developer of this game has been dropped from my sponsored list.

And posts like this make me feel like a beggar.

Can't you just give compliments?
Must you praise him?

It's creepy.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
it will be an improvement from sophia touching aiden dick behind her back in task 3. she might be more reluctant and let dylan get away with it. her foot has already been there since their first bath together and since the park event where she is starting to see him 'more than a son', sophia is becoming increasingly comfortable around him.

sophia sharing a secret about her past about her semi-nude photo shoot is the trust that might lead to sexual activity between them that could lead to a second photo shoot where it might be more than fabric touching.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
I think i will give this update a miss if this is going to be a part 1 or 2 with Dylan as yeah i can see there will be a probably only a tease and then fade to black with '' To be continued''

So if thats the case probably going to have to wait till October / Nov for the 2nd part of the update which is bad news for those who pay to be a patreon

Reactions: SuperPerv96

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
dylan part 1 will be a big disappointment for us. i am waiting minigames like last update.
but part 2 will be best update like fashion show.
this is my ideas...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes