dkatryl

May 26, 2018
for people who think this is a small scene

0.185 event contains 26 word pages of text and over 400 renders. Plus 3 animations.
Those may be the raw stats, but what matters is how much of those words/renders will actually advance the story/scene, as opposed to the meandering and dawdling that happens quite often in these updates as he wastes renders and dialog on mundane shit.

Hopefully, there will be less of that.

Reactions: Bane71 and Jude6

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well i liked her 44DD :c
If she'd started out like it, no problem, players would accept it as the MC's normal appearance. Personally speaking, it was a development I detested. Inflation part-way through without explanation was another sign of the rot setting in. More signs followed. Almost any size of breast can be sexy but they need to be in proportion. (I only estimated the 44DD based on a former girlfriend....who was in proportion). Sophia's weren't proportionate & looked like she had water retention or some other medical problem. There's no way someone with her money would have put up with looking so odd, especially given that she spends so much time staying trim & taut, I don't care how much Dylan liked to suckle on them as a baby & wants to again. All Sophia's sporting & exercise activities are those which tend to reduce bust size, along with a busy lifestyle. They're still too big but as L&P aims AWAM at the under-18 tweenage/teen/virgin audience these days, it's probably as close to how they used to be, (& should be) that can be expected.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
If she'd started out like it, no problem, players would accept it as the MC's normal appearance. Personally speaking, it was a development I detested. Inflation part-way through without explanation was another sign of the rot setting in. More signs followed. Almost any size of breast can be sexy but they need to be in proportion. (I only estimated the 44DD based on a former girlfriend....who was in proportion). Sophia's weren't proportionate & looked like she had water retention or some other medical problem. There's no way someone with her money would have put up with looking so odd, especially given that she spends so much time staying trim & taut, I don't care how much Dylan liked to suckle on them as a baby & wants to again. All Sophia's sporting & exercise activities are those which tend to reduce bust size, along with a busy lifestyle. They're still too big but as L&P aims AWAM at the under-18 tweenage/teen/virgin audience these days, it's probably as close to how they used to be, (& should be) that can be expected.
Well yes i know its not realistic, but the story its not realistic either, theres a lot of flaws in my opinion, her having Big boobs its no problem for me

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Has anyone else noticed that this game its the most viewed now in the page because BADIK's page was taken down?!

Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
Has anyone else noticed that this game its the most viewed now in the page because BADIK's page was taken down?!
Well, I won't shed a tear for that overrated, totally average , soft core, safe , romantic love story's page being taken down. I'm glad it did, who gives a fuck ? Not me, that's for sure. As a matter of fact , I celebrate it cheers ! now what are all those virgin and incel fan boy jack offs gonna do ?? :coffee::LOL:

Last edited:

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
In total, there are 400 renders, but it will take around 200 renders for the conversations with Liam, his boss, and other miscellaneous things.

By the time Sophia step into the bathtub, you will have about 100 renders left. And wait for Part 2
Jokes apart, where do you think we will find the three animations?

I think: Dylan rubbing Sophia's back, Belly rub or foaming, groping tits over the bikini/a kiss maybe?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes