Jan 20, 2022
In total, there are 400 renders, but it will take around 200 renders for the conversations with Liam, his boss, and other miscellaneous things.

By the time Sophia step into the bathtub, you will have about 100 renders left. And wait for Part 2
The author said that Dylan's Sophia's plot accounts for 95% :WeSmart:

Reactions: firesword

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
The author said that Dylan's Sophia's plot accounts for 95% :WeSmart:
Perhaps the main meaning of the future update may be the final (after the event in the park) awareness and acceptance by Sofia of the fact that she is of sexual interest to Dylan, as well as her willingness to put up with it and not go off this path of corruption.

Apr 7, 2023
I was under the impression that while Dylan fans were slightly more numerous, they were mainly in the lower tiers. It's quite possible that Ellie or Sam fans actually bring in more income
Obviously, this isn't a conclusive answer, but I went through the update releases where either Dylan or Sam were featured. I noticed more comments on higher-tier posts for Dylan that were unique compared to the comments on Sam's higher-tier posts. However, this doesn't necessarily mean jack shit, and I'm just basing my analysis on what's available and making an educated guess that Dylan currently leads on favourite of higher tier members.

Regarding Ellie, there haven't been any updates featuring her yet, so I have no clue about her level of engagement. However, I will check again once an update featuring her is released. Given her popularity, I expect to see similar engagement to Dylan's in higher tier.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes