Jan 20, 2022
Soo.. Some one explain me the timeline.
From the park event -> then the Salon event -> now this one..
What actually happened to Sophia that made her to reach this current Dynal event part 1 and 2..
Because their was no chemistry with dynal other than he was her son.
and is the sam event interlinked with any of these even that made her arousal grow??

Plz explain the proper story.....
Because Dylan and Sam are about the same age, Sophia thought of her lover Sam when she saw her son, and transferred her love to Dylan. Therefore, Dylan would like to thank Sam :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Soo.. Some one explain me the timeline.
From the park event -> then the Salon event -> now this one..
What actually happened to Sophia that made her to reach this current Dynal event part 1 and 2..
Because their was no chemistry with dynal other than he was her son.
and is the sam event interlinked with any of these even that made her arousal grow??

Plz explain the proper story.....
I think a major issue with the development time is that it's real-time for everyone, even the dev, but it's only hours passed in the story. So even the developer of the story has a disconnect.

This is why the characters have grown seemingly 6 years in the past 4 days, haha. In the mind of the dev it has been 6 years. They naturally and subconsciously think of them as being older because it has been 6 years for us.

This then REALLY shows itself in the story when we see insane happening after insane happening occur hours from each other. In the mind of the dev that last crazy thing happened 2 years ago! In the story it was an hour ago.
That's why this last day you've had Sophia go though such change mentally, she has to despite it being just hours from an update released a few years ago.
It's not just a poorly written/planned story (I'd argue unplanned) but the time between updates naturally makes everyone (including the dev) not see it as the small amount of time it has been.

It's why the day system has always seemed crazy to me. It should be moments within months. Month one, two, three, etc.
Month one is the beginning, month two it gets a little spicy, month...6 she's making out with the neighbor boy, etc. Not days. Months.
But he's stuck now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes