armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
8 working days. Comparing to Sam event LP progressed Translating @ 15-20% per day and final check takes LP normally 2 days.
Translation alone will take 12-14 days.If he still go the usual 2 pages per day.
Another 4-5 days for edit.
1-2 day for testing and coding.
And 1 day for uploading the update.
So around 20 more days.
Let's not forget that if so far if he can go in the next month,he do it.
Only 2 times we've got an update in one of the last days of a month.2 from almost 30 releases.
If this update disappoints me... I am taking time out of playing it for a long time. About year and a half, (about three updates) No, for real, I want to play a bit longer and don't disappoint. This is torture, fuck me but I like this game and how it goes and works. Step on it a bit God damn it.
Well last time we've got a real Sohia/Dylan scene was 2021.So I am not sure if you skip year and a half you will get something to play.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I think when l&p make larger update before v115
He took approx 6-8 months for that and now after v150 he declare that one event at time and he released the update to accelerate the game play and complete the game

But now I think this idea of one event for new update took more time less game play
Because every time new update take more time than previous one

Then it's better option for him to took 6-8 months and finish one day or half of it so game pd also complete in less time
Because he completed 11-12 play day game in first 5 years but now it's took 1-2 year to complete the 1 playing day

But in case for new event= new update where l&P Earn more money because of the teaser and Parton who buy expansive tire for early update to the game(milking money from patrons)
it's good business strategy by the way (give less and take more)

I think that's why the every new update take so much time and that's the reason why l&P makeing the process slowww... and give any reason or excuse for the game delay the update...

Mar 29, 2023
As i said before no one force anyone to support. It's their money and they can do whatever they want.

I'm curious if Dylan will be equal to Sam in this update or next one?
I hope that in this one and in next one he will go even further :).

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I've been thinkin' ... with L&P rewriting with beginning to comply with Steam requirements, taking out The Twist and adding a romance path for the Dylan route, what's going to happen to Aiden's tasks? Is he going to go the way of Bennett and just written out to irrelevance?

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
So I've been thinkin' ... with L&P rewriting with beginning to comply with Steam requirements, taking out The Twist and adding a romance path for the Dylan route, what's going to happen to Aiden's tasks? Is he going to go the way of Bennett and just written out to irrelevance?
I assure you, you will find the answer in 5 years. I stop caring about this game a long time ago.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes