abaragambii

May 19, 2017
I am happy to see him not taking forever between updates with 2 minutes playtimes anymore.

When I found out about this game here, I considered to subscribe to developers patreon page. But, I decided to wait for the next update at the time and the next update arrived many months later. So I changed my mind about subscribing. :)

Recently, updates arrive every two to three months which is much more acceptable than before.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am happy to see him not taking forever between updates with 2 minutes playtimes anymore.

When I found out about this game here, I considered to subscribe to developers patreon page. But, I decided to wait for the next update at the time and the next update arrived many months later. So I changed my mind about subscribing. :)

Recently, updates arrive every two to three months which is much more acceptable than before.
Not really.
The older way was much better.
At least we were getting a whole day for just a little more than 1 year.
Now we got only half day for 1 year and it looks like he won't be able to finish the whole day in 2 years.

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021
Soo.. Some one explain me the timeline.
From the park event -> then the Salon event -> now this one..
What actually happened to Sophia that made her to reach this current Dynal event part 1 and 2..
Because their was no chemistry with dynal other than he was her son.
and is the sam event interlinked with any of these even that made her arousal grow??

Plz explain the proper story.....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what update is going to have lesbian content again?
Not until the next PD. So v.205 or something like that
Obviously, this isn't a conclusive answer, but I went through the update releases where either Dylan or Sam were featured. I noticed more comments on higher-tier posts for Dylan that were unique compared to the comments on Sam's higher-tier posts. However, this doesn't necessarily mean jack shit, and I'm just basing my analysis on what's available and making an educated guess that Dylan currently leads on favourite of higher tier members.

Regarding Ellie, there haven't been any updates featuring her yet, so I have no clue about her level of engagement. However, I will check again once an update featuring her is released. Given her popularity, I expect to see similar engagement to Dylan's in higher tier.
All I know is that even with her last event being two years ago, she's the closest she's ever been to topping the poll

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes