Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So, ~4.7 renders/day assuming a release around the 2nd of May. Not the slowest he's ever been, but certainly very far away from the fastest.

I wonder what happened to the script though? Went from 16 MS-Word pages up to 26. I thought he had the event fully planned out, prepared, written and so on..? So basically when L&P says he's cutting down/reducing stuff to make the development go faster, he really means that he's adding even more so that it's getting slower. Okay.

Oh, on a sidenote; 26 pages with 416 renders makes me think that the next update may have huge walls of text. Wasn't the Xavier (Aiden's 3rd task) update ~900 renders with 27 pages or something? Oh boy..
The Xavier update had 42 or 43 pages.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I wonder what happened to the script though? Went from 16 MS-Word pages up to 26. I thought he had the event fully planned out, prepared, written and so on..? So basically when L&P says he's cutting down/reducing stuff to make the development go faster, he really means that he's adding even more so that it's getting slower. Okay.
This surprised me too.

Oh, on a sidenote; 26 pages with 416 renders makes me think that the next update may have huge walls of text. Wasn't the Xavier (Aiden's 3rd task) update ~900 renders with 27 pages or something? Oh boy..
I think this is good news. I expect Sophia to have a lot of internal conflict/dialogue, so I'm glad that there's a lot of text. It would be not believable if they'd do the hot stuff right away, whatever it is.

As L&P said, this part is more story-heavy.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So, ~4.7 renders/day assuming a release around the 2nd of May. Not the slowest he's ever been, but certainly very far away from the fastest.

I'm sort of curious about the MS-Word pages. He commented that he could translate 2 to 2.5 pages a day with his translator/proofreader and has an outline format, as he noted, which should have taken him between 10 to 13 days to translate this update. If he keeps this pace up which he is currently 6 days at 85%, he will translate 26 pages in under ten days. Did he start using AI to tell his story, or Did he rush it, but he said it was a heavy story too? ....hmmm, It feels like something is off here.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think this is good news. I expect Sophia to have a lot of internal conflict/dialogue, so I'm glad that there's a lot of text. It would be not believable if they'd do the hot stuff right away, whatever it is.

As L&P said, this part is more story-heavy.
It wouldn't be believable for part II either, as he stuffed the build-up in one event instead of playing out over multiple PD prior to this one. Plus, Part II is supposed to be the "Catch-up," L&P's comment, with Sam's progress. So, I can see the scenes being "Hot" or his version of what "Hot" is, but believable, I would say far from it.

Reactions: Toushiro

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Im still annoyed from ignoring the scene when someone opened the door while Sophia naked in Sam's room .

Not just Ultra slow progress , but random story , random plot , jumping from content to content while ignoring other core content like Eden Blackmail , The Mafia , The boys from Museum or the club .

Random game without planning and many unfinished opportunities.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Random game without planning and many unfinished opportunities.
Incorrect. His initial plan used to be finishing up this VN within 5 years, that was in the realm of possibilities.
Then the success has happened and the brightest idea to improve the storytelling popped up. It slowed down the appearing of updates a bit which, in return, has lead to yet another great intention. First, split playable day in half, then by 3 and afterwards individually, according to the amount of events during the specific PD. Somehow, the attempt to accelerate the process ended up decelerating it almost to a halt.
At this point his goal is quite simple, to provide for his family in a country with a higher quality of life, saving up some buck for his retirement plan thanks to the patrons. A real slow burn beckoning with a promise of a forthcoming highly anticipated sex. Yeah, one day this mythical event, not with Liam, is going to occur.
Alas, there's no visible and feasible endeavor to kickstart for real the refreshment of this VN, an AWAM 2.0 in the terms of revving up the cycle. Whatever he's hinting to do starting from PD14 is as vaguely as most of his answers.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Incorrect. His initial plan used to be finishing up this VN within 5 years, that was in the realm of possibilities.
Then the success has happened and the brightest idea to improve the storytelling popped up. It slowed down the appearing of updates a bit which, in return, has lead to yet another great intention. First, split playable day in half, then by 3 and afterwards individually, according to the amount of events during the specific PD. Somehow, the attempt to accelerate the process ended up decelerating it almost to a halt.
At this point his goal is quite simple, to provide for his family in a country with a higher quality of life, saving up some buck for his retirement plan thanks to the patrons. A real slow burn beckoning with a promise of a forthcoming highly anticipated sex. Yeah, one day this mythical event, not with Liam, is going to occur.
Alas, there's no visible and feasible endeavor to kickstart for real the refreshment of this VN, an AWAM 2.0 in the terms of revving up the cycle. Whatever he's hinting to do starting from PD14 is as vaguely as most of his answers.
Nothing could describe it better :cool::cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually the idea was to finish the game in 3,max 4 years.
Or at least this was the original idea.
Obviously something go horrible wrong to need 10 times more years.Or even more.

• Sad
Reactions: Jude6

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I'm sort of curious about the MS-Word pages. He commented that he could translate 2 to 2.5 pages a day with his translator/proofreader and has an outline format, as he noted, which should have taken him between 10 to 13 days to translate this update. If he keeps this pace up which he is currently 6 days at 85%, he will translate 26 pages in under ten days. Did he start using AI to tell his story, or Did he rush it, but he said it was a heavy story too? ....hmmm, It feels like something is off here.
You can google translate the whole text and afterwards you correct misstatements. 70% of the job is done with google translate within minutes.

Reactions: jeen1917

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
hot stuff

Lol there definitely is, so don't worry about this. Plus it's pretty story heavy where you learn more about Sophia's/Dylan's past and expand Sophia's and Dylan's relationship further. And additionally the renders and characters look even better than before.
Soooooo...... it's a flashback event then? I'm so not interested in that shit!

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You can google translate the whole text and afterwards you correct misstatements. 70% of the job is done with google translate within minutes.
You do realize that he stated that he doesn't have a script but an outline, which means he would have to write the dialogs out, right? So although Google can translate it quickly, he must write it out first. Sophia/Sam's event (v0.175) was close in render count and text, but it took him from the 3rd to the 14th of Nov. 2022, and that was only 19-20 pages. He had to write the dialog and use his translator/proofreader, Google, and a person. Google can translate, but it may not necessarily translate the correct sentence for the scene's context, which is where the proofreader and translator come in.

1682445970019.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes