Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The game has a date system called "PD".
Currently on PD 13 and have first hetero sex on PD 19.
So far, it has taken an average of 2 years per 1 PD.
After roughly 13 years you will see first hetero sex.
If you have a look at the schedule, PD19 is a lesbian scene, not hetero. Will likely need to add a few more years for the first hetero scene with Sophia

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
That's not Sophia's sex.
And the scene wasn't even erotic.
What's your point?

The OP asked about sex with anyone but the husband.
Sophia wasn't included in the question.
You're the one bringing her into the conversation for some reason.

Also, who cares if it was erotic or not.
That wasn't what was asked either.

• Haha
Reactions: roro and Luis2008

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What's your point?

The OP asked about sex with anyone but the husband.
Sophia wasn't included in the question.
You're the one bringing her into the conversation for some reason.

Also, who cares if it was erotic or not.
That wasn't what was asked either.
Not erotic is my feeling.
I wrote it because he asked about sex.

Q: No Apple?
A : There are no apples, there are oranges, but no taste.

is this weird?

And since Sophia is the main character.

is this weird?

Reactions: teresina

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The game has a date system called "PD".
Currently on PD 13 and have first hetero sex on PD 19.
So far, it has taken an average of 2 years per 1 PD.
After roughly 13 years you will see first hetero sex.
If you have a look at the schedule, PD19 is a lesbian scene, not hetero. Will likely need to add a few more years for the first hetero scene with Sophia
is this for real? Is there not going to be a sex scene till at least playable day 19?

if that is true, then that is utterly ridiculous, should've already been a sex scene, AWAM is ready for it and Sophia is there.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
is this for real? Is there not going to be a sex scene till at least playable day 19?

if that is true, then that is utterly ridiculous, should've already been a sex scene, AWAM is ready for it and Sophia is there.
That is why L&P called his novel an erotic novel. His entire thought process is that Sophia can't cheat until she is fully corrupted, but it starts with Lesibian and then the Hetro. The first sex scene with Lesibian is supposed to be around PD 19 and with the males anywhere from PD 22+. In his eyes, Sophia is the ultimate prize, which is why he came out with this Hetro/Lesibian guide back on Nov. 2021.

1682497671541.png

Important characters can be the following.
  • Sophia
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Sam
  • Patricia
  • and maybe a couple of more.
So you may see a hetero sex scene with Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Christine, Ellie/Sam, Ellie/Logan, etc... within the next four PDs. So far Sophia only had sex with Liam and "Antonio."

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
That is why L&P called his novel an erotic novel. His entire thought process is that Sophia can't cheat until she is fully corrupted, but it starts with Lesibian and then the Hetro. The first sex scene with Lesibian is supposed to be around PD 19 and with the males anywhere from PD 22+. In his eyes, Sophia is the ultimate prize, which is why he came out with this Hetro/Lesibian guide back on Nov. 2021.

View attachment 2574249

• Sophia
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Sam
  • Patricia
So you may see a hetero sex scene with Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Christine, Ellie/Sam, Ellie/Logan, etc... within the next four PDs. So far Sophia only had sex with Liam and "Antonio."
That is insanity and makes no logical sense why it takes so long, maybe when it finally happens, I then understand more why. It's also super risky and too big a risk for L&P to do that, it's not about a lack of patience for me, it's about when it logically should happen.

1) It should've happened with the maid, even though I still think that went too fast as it suddenly happened out of nowhere but that is how it would happen, it suddenly happen with someone who is a side character first. Personally think there should've been a scene where the maid is playing with herself again on Sophia's bed, but Sophia plays with herself as she spies first, and then the scene we saw goes all the way.
2) It should've happened in the last chapter with Sam, there is no way Sam gets Sophia off and doesn't try to penetrate Sophia and have sex with her. The only way it doesn't happen is if Julia barges in and catches them, which we all know Sam is Flash.
3) There is no way Ellie waits over 3+ days to follow up on the scene with Sophia and Julia we saw at the pool, no chance.
4) There is no way both Dylan and Sam don't come up with some follow-up plan after the bikini show together. Unless there is some sort of competition between them.

As I said, maybe when we finally see what happens in 3/4 playable days, it makes sense. There always be one or two things you disagree with but the amount of illogical things is mounting for me. However, I don't support AWAM, so my opinion doesn't matter I guess, L&P is risking losing supporters waiting that long though, he needs to rewrite his story and get there sooner.

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019

View attachment 2574249

• Sophia
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Sam
  • Patricia
Sex with Antonio???

Am I missing some scenes in the game???

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes