Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is why L&P called his novel an erotic novel. His entire thought process is that Sophia can't cheat until she is fully corrupted, but it starts with Lesibian and then the Hetro. The first sex scene with Lesibian is supposed to be around PD 19 and with the males anywhere from PD 22+. In his eyes, Sophia is the ultimate prize, which is why he came out with this Hetro/Lesibian guide back on Nov. 2021.

View attachment 2574249

Important characters can be the following.
  • Sophia
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Sam
  • Patricia
  • and maybe a couple of more.
So you may see a hetero sex scene with Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Christine, Ellie/Sam, Ellie/Logan, etc... within the next four PDs. So far Sophia only had sex with Liam and "Antonio."
According to this, "an important character" is only Sophia, Dylan or Ellie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia lesbian scene is 100% in one of those. Hetero days are all going to do with Ellie. Sophia's hetero is unknown, and I think L&P will probably keep it that way until the days get closer to said event.
I've been saying more or less the same. On the hetero side I hear Dylan's first chance will be on PD25, and Sam's 3 days later. Anyone else, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
How can he advance 25% in one day but take another day to progress the remaining 5%?
You'll be amazed at how this moron's mind works:LOL:. He knows his game is good(graphics not the story itself). Keeps people addicted and hooked by giving them the bare minimum. He also knows that the day Sophia copulates with Dylan, Sam and Ellie, it's over for him as people's interest will quickly go downhill. Trying to make most out of his golden goose.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game has a date system called "PD".
Currently on PD 13 and have first hetero sex on PD 19.
So far, it has taken an average of 2 years per 1 PD.
After roughly 13 years you will see first hetero sex.
First hetero is on PD16,but probably without Sophia.
Or with Sophia but just an old story.
PD19 is a day with lesbian sex scene-maybe with Ellie,if he wants to keep the incest part for as later as possible.

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes