TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Considering there's been a mini-game in the last couple of Dylan events, it seems to be a thing L&P has decided he needs to keep the route interesting. Yet another reason not to play the Dylan route.
I know there was a mini-game in the hairdresser update (that was impossible to win), but what was the other one?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If you have a look at the schedule, PD19 is a lesbian scene, not hetero. Will likely need to add a few more years for the first hetero scene with Sophia
First hetero is on PD16,but probably without Sophia.
Or with Sophia but just an old story.
PD19 is a day with lesbian sex scene-maybe with Ellie,if he wants to keep the incest part for as later as possible.
That is why L&P called his novel an erotic novel. His entire thought process is that Sophia can't cheat until she is fully corrupted, but it starts with Lesibian and then the Hetro. The first sex scene with Lesibian is supposed to be around PD 19 and with the males anywhere from PD 22+. In his eyes, Sophia is the ultimate prize, which is why he came out with this Hetro/Lesibian guide back on Nov. 2021.

View attachment 2574249

Important characters can be the following.
  • Sophia
  • Dylan
  • Ellie
  • Sam
  • Patricia
  • and maybe a couple of more.
So you may see a hetero sex scene with Dylan/Amber, Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Christine, Ellie/Sam, Ellie/Logan, etc... within the next four PDs. So far Sophia only had sex with Liam and "Antonio."
Sophia lesbian scene is 100% in one of those. Hetero days are all going to do with Ellie. Sophia's hetero is unknown, and I think L&P will probably keep it that way until the days get closer to said event.
Since it says it's Sofia's first sex on PD 19 (day 26 in-game), I naturally assumed it was hetero sex, but I was wrong and it's probably a lesbian scene with Ellie.

I looked at the schedule again and there are no days listed for Sofia's hetero sex scene.

Oh my.

I predicted Sophia's first hetero sex to be 13 years from 2023, but it could be 20 years later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and roro

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Since it says it's Sofia's first sex on PD 19 (day 26 in-game), I naturally assumed it was hetero sex, but I was wrong and it's probably a lesbian scene with Ellie.

I looked at the schedule again and there are no days listed for Sofia's hetero sex scene.

Oh my.

I predicted Sophia's first hetero sex to be 13 years from 2023, but it could be 20 years later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, I think it will be the maid.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Pretty sure I've said it before, but I'm gonna replay it part 1 again (I don't think I've fully finished it). Should I either go for Dylan or Sam? I kind of remember trying to go for both but it kind of locked out some content from Dylan's side.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

L&P himself uses the term 'too many' referring to the number of characters. A term that is used when there's too much of something unwanted: there are too many people in the line to the bathroom, there are too many passengers in the subway, etc. The irony is that he created these characters and decided to create those several paths and still he says 'too many', like if he didn't have any control over it.

larry-david-therapist.gif

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
I want to see Sophia dancing with Dylan or Sam, it's really too comical :LUL:Or when they fuck her, they can't even kiss her on the mouth

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

L&P himself uses the term 'too many' referring to the number of characters. A term that is used when there's too much of something unwanted: there are too many people in the line to the bathroom, there are too many passengers in the subway, etc. The irony is that he created these characters and decided to create those several paths and still he says 'too many', like if he didn't have any control over it.

View attachment 2576129
Personally i wouldn't get hung up on his words like this. It has already been established that there is some barrier between what he means and what he writes. One has to take the bigger message from his replies and not focus on the technicalities of the language used. That always tends to mislead.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 2576129
sponsors have long pointed out.

But he's created a bunch of characters and then LP is using it as an excuse now.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It's interesting that L&P's hard core 'supporters' & apologists often seem to have the same mindset. It's as though the Dev wasn't in total control of the whole set-up from the start to whenever, (if ever), it is finished. Almost, as if he wasn't the puppet master but was overseen by someone or 'some thing' pulling strings, ignoring the fact that he is his own boss, with all the advantages & disadvantages that entails. They seem to believe he works full-time under constant pressure, when it's obvious that several year's worth of fanbase 'pressure' to speed up, has had the opposite effect, time & time again, i.e. he is not under any pressure, except possibly that of his own making. It's as though he is a mage working in some inner sanctum with mysteries which must not & cannot be divulged & which would defy understanding by the horde.

Somehow there's either a lack of acknowledgement of the reality, leading to speculative explanations & excuses, in the absence of any information from the Dev himself, (which, if provided, is believed without demur), or a philosophical acceptance that no alternative(s) exist, to the way things are. There are even expressions of contentment, which, presumably, please L&P & assure him that for those who truly 'believe,' he's on the right course, despite that course being completely flexible, except with regard to development pace.

Better communication, (including occasional sounding-off, if that was the honest feeling at the time), would help, e.g. details of future plans, which characters & stories have in effect been written out, specifics of any intended speed-up etc., etc. This, of course could involve somewhat more precise answers than are customarily produced, (if & when they are forthcoming) & might be seen as placing limits on both Dev & game. Even just stating that there were no plans to do anything any different, at any time, would be a step forward. Do nothing, change nothing, is always an option but it would be good to know if this was the choice made.

Ultimately, if there's not to be another slowdown, or if it's ever genuinely decided to speed up in real time, more work would be required. Work, as in harder, faster, smarter, or all three. What are the chances?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Personally i wouldn't get hung up on his words like this. It has already been established that there is some barrier between what he means and what he writes. One has to take the bigger message from his replies and not focus on the technicalities of the language used. That always tends to mislead.
This was one of the Dev's more straightforward, honest answers. There's no ambiguity. He acknowledges that there are too many characters, even though they were added to the cast by himself. He indicates that there's no plan to deal with this, (e.g. speeding up, writing out, [except by default]), other than having patience, especially concerning secondary characters. Those wishing to see Nathalie again should have the proverbial "patience of a Saint" & be prepared to wait 11 or 12 years for her story to resume. No doubt many fans will consider this as wholly reasonable but for those of us not into incest, or interested in Dylan, it is, at best, disappointing & at worst one of the most ludicrous ways to tell a tale devised by humankind.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This was one of the Dev's more straightforward, honest answers. There's no ambiguity. He acknowledges that there are too many characters, even though they were added to the cast by himself. He indicates that there's no plan to deal with this, (e.g. speeding up, writing out, [except by default]), other than having patience, especially concerning secondary characters. Those wishing to see Nathalie again should have the proverbial "patience of a Saint" & be prepared to wait 11 or 12 years for her story to resume. No doubt many fans will consider this as wholly reasonable but for those of us not into incest, or interested in Dylan, it is, at best, disappointing & at worst one of the most ludicrous ways to tell a tale devised by humankind.
I would love to see Nathalie again quick too. Much more than a majority of the cast.

Regarding the interpretation of the message. I just find it wrong then when it suits our agenda we look at the exact words used by him and other times we look into his words and try to imply something reasonable and not literal.
Every time someone has asked him about what he means by the words in any specific message we learn something completely new about what he actually meant. Every single time it ends up being the same. Even the most straightforward lines from him have a meaning different from what we would interpret in common parlance. Going into the technicality and literal interpretation of the language he has used has only lead to misunderstandings and expectations.

Again, i wouldn't care. If people want to look too deep into it and analyse his messages, that's fine. From all my personal experiences talking with him, one thing i have learnt is that he just won't give you a direct right answer. The only time you can rely on a reply from him completely is when it is a Yes or No. Anytime he explains, it leads to contradictory messages either to the same person or to different people on the same question.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes