Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know there was a mini-game in the hairdresser update (that was impossible to win), but what was the other one?
I don't play the Dylan route, but there was something in the event in the Park that many of the Russsians playing on Android had trouble with.
Since it says it's Sofia's first sex on PD 19 (day 26 in-game), I naturally assumed it was hetero sex, but I was wrong and it's probably a lesbian scene with Ellie.

I looked at the schedule again and there are no days listed for Sofia's hetero sex scene.

Oh my.

I predicted Sophia's first hetero sex to be 13 years from 2023, but it could be 20 years later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Superceded by more recent information commonly interpreted as the first lesbian sex scene on PD15, second lesbian scene on PD16, first and second hetero scene on PD16, third lesbian scene on PD17 and fourth on PD19
Nah, I think it will be the maid.
Considering now we have information that we wont see Nat again until something like PD26, that's highly unlikely.

none300

Sep 2, 2017

L&P himself uses the term 'too many' referring to the number of characters. A term that is used when there's too much of something unwanted: there are too many people in the line to the bathroom, there are too many passengers in the subway, etc. The irony is that he created these characters and decided to create those several paths and still he says 'too many', like if he didn't have any control over it.

View attachment 2576129
I guess, It's not a lot of characters, but a small development team.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Superceded by more recent information commonly interpreted as the first lesbian sex scene on PD15, second lesbian scene on PD16, first and second hetero scene on PD16, third lesbian scene on PD17 and fourth on PD19
Oops.

I looked at PD 16 again.

I guess I got a little jaded and distracted on this Issue.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't play the Dylan route, but there was something in the event in the Park that many of the Russsians playing on Android had trouble with.
I just very recently did a complete new run-through of the game, following the Sam route, the Dylan/Sophia route and the Ellie/Spohia route, taking the 2nd job and keeping the Aiden blackmail route going, also took the Dylan/Marie option. I did the Dylan/Sophia park scene and I didn't get a mini game option, if there is one then I guess you got to fight the bums instead of just ignoring them like I did and Dylan giving Sophia the 'helping out the homeless' idea, thinking that down the line it would open up more options in the game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I just very recently did a complete new run-through of the game, following the Sam route, the Dylan/Sophia route and the Ellie/Spohia route, taking the 2nd job and keeping the Aiden blackmail route going, also took the Dylan/Marie option. I did the Dylan/Sophia park scene and I didn't get a mini game option, if there is one then I guess you got to fight the bums instead of just ignoring them like I did and Dylan giving Sophia the 'helping out the homeless' idea, thinking that down the line it would open up more options in the game.
You fucked up, little Dylan was supposed to go “Chuck Norris” on the drunken hobo (stupid mini game) to be mommys hero and get to massage her ass in the park

• Haha
Reactions: Luis2008

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
What is it gonna be in the new update, my fella rats?
I'll take a wild guess:

She and Dylan end up in a bathroom/tub where he feels her tits. They kiss a tiny bit, she will grind on his hard dick and that'll be the "big step up". Maybe not even that much.

Hardcore possibilty? Crazy, "this should have happened 3 years ago" possibility? His dick pops out from between her thighs and she actually touches his dick with her hand for a second.

Regardless, just get used to it not being that much or worth the time needed to make it.
The guy needs to get help and he refuses. The best updates in the last two years have both included Sam and even those were in no way worth the time it took to make them. Those should be the minimum of an update that takes months to make and those are his best, purely made to throw a bone to the dogs before they revolt.

My guess is this will be Dylan's time to catch up to Sam and it will still be kinda meh in the grand scheme of a story **that will not finish for another 20-30 years at this release pace**.
So what's in the update is kinda moot.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes