armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I know there was a mini-game in the hairdresser update (that was impossible to win), but what was the other one?
Probably the QTE in the park.
Damn that event was back in 2021.
It's ridiculous that last 4 days(PD10-PD13) will take more than 4 years.
It's even more ridiculous,that we have to pray,next 4 days(PD14-PD17) to take only 4 years.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I have never been able to get the dylan workout scene from episode 1... is this going to need to happen for this new update?
Yes, it is necessary. However, there is a cheat menu available in the official game. Just increase the required Dylan points as per the scene requirements.
And you also have the option in Awam part 2 to make a new save altogether by answering a few questions. That way you will be able to get a save of including that event without playing through again.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I think Dylan will have discovered Sophias and Ellies shower time together via Liam. Remember, Liam knows about them showering together (even tho he didn't understand what was going on) and said something about talking do Dylan.
Dylan will use this knowledge to guilt Sophia into getting naked with him as well or he will whine about Sophia favoring Ellie. Otherwise I don't really see how Dylan would catch up to Sam at this point.

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
Yes, it is necessary. However, there is a cheat menu available in the official game. Just increase the required Dylan points as per the scene requirements.
And you also have the option in Awam part 2 to make a new save altogether by answering a few questions. That way you will be able to get a save of including that event without playing through again.

Oh that's right I appreciate the clarification thanks so much.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I just very recently did a complete new run-through of the game, following the Sam route, the Dylan/Sophia route and the Ellie/Spohia route, taking the 2nd job and keeping the Aiden blackmail route going, also took the Dylan/Marie option. I did the Dylan/Sophia park scene and I didn't get a mini game option, if there is one then I guess you got to fight the bums instead of just ignoring them like I did and Dylan giving Sophia the 'helping out the homeless' idea, thinking that down the line it would open up more options in the game.
No, I didn't fight the bums, because I send Dylan to boarding school. Why wouldn't I for the chance for Ellie to naked sunbathe in the backyard?
Can we get some lesbian incest sloppy kissing already? Jeez! It's been 84 years!
Nope. Not for about another year.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Personally i wouldn't get hung up on his words like this. It has already been established that there is some barrier between what he means and what he writes. One has to take the bigger message from his replies and not focus on the technicalities of the language used. That always tends to mislead.
But in this case it's clear that there are too many characters, considering there's no big team working in the game, independently if L&P really wanted to say 'too many' or not. There's clearly a lack of experience and planification from the beginning of the game, plus the L&P's obsession with increasing render quality, sacrificing the speed development and the future of the game.

With a better planning, L&P would have done something like the website Lesson of Passion does: they usually launch a game with a main story involving few characters and when the game is finished they launch an expansion with more characters and storylines (I'm not talking about quality of the games, just the procedure). Just think in all these secondary characters that L&P has created and only have had few scenes: the moving workers, the sports teacher, Bennet, Larry, the museum guys, Nathalie, Zack, Vicky and DeShawn, Emma, family friends, the hairdresser and her daughter, etc. He spent a lot of time creating those scenes and now all those people seem relegated, with no storylines in the near future.

Would have not been better finishing a game with the main characters and few secondary characters and storylines (Aiden, Sam, Julia, Patricia, Amber, Alyssa) and after the game was finished make an expansion with all the other secondary characters storylines included? Instead of having a game that probably will not be finished?

Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes