palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
hey guys, just little confirm... this part of dylan will have part 2? right?
No. Next update is only part 01. After that comes part 02 of Sophia&Dylan, then 2 more updates with Dylan&Co to finish PD13 off. Last two updates most likely don't involve Sophia at all, which at the current pace could mean up to ~6 months without any Sophia content. All in all, roughly 9 months until the end of PD13 (hopefully). Yay... :/

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No. Next update is only part 01. After that comes part 02 of Sophia&Dylan, then 2 more updates with Dylan&Co to finish PD13 off. Last two updates most likely don't involve Sophia at all, which at the current pace could mean up to ~6 months without any Sophia content. All in all, roughly 9 months until the end of PD13 (hopefully). Yay... :/
I highly doubt 6 months after the Dylan Sophia part 2.
Ellie Dylan can be a big event so i will go with 2 months for it. Other than that Dylan Emma and rest most definitely will be wrapped up shortly. L&P even mentioned somewhere that he will do a poll and if people want he will discontinue the Emma Dylan route. I would say another 4 months after the Part 2 update.

Reactions: Luis2008

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
anyone mind sharing dylan path saved file for the upcoming update ? i know we can just play from the gallery, but i don t want to miss any transitional scene. thanks in advance

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes