erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
At least 10 days to be here.... release on Monday for max $ supporters.... May be he will encrypt some sort of code to ensure no one of big supoorters leak the game. After a week 6-7 of may lower tier will get and then may we play the game, for which he was already paid... Was supporter few years ago, saw his pregress rate and refuse to support him, cauise this game probably never will be finished!!! He call us rats.... Hi is a liar, who did not do his promises for higher income... just gave us a lot of excuses. For me he is just a simple LIAR!!!!!

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
What is there to test CTRLLLLLLLL. ON CTRLLLLLLLL..... And yes, she was prompted how to find a rat 100% dick to you, not an update..... :sneaky::HideThePain:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
At least 10 days to be here.... release on Monday for max $ supporters.... May be he will encrypt some sort of code to ensure no one of big supoorters leak the game. After a week 6-7 of may lower tier will get and then may we play the game, for which he was already paid... Was supporter few years ago, saw his pregress rate and refuse to support him, cauise this game probably never will be finished!!! He call us rats.... Hi is a liar, who did not do his promises for higher income... just gave us a lot of excuses. For me he is just a simple LIAR!!!!!
Sophia agrees with you
IMG_1413.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I hope not!!:(
I thought it was more a VN than a 'game'.
Annoying and irritating interruptions, to say the least :mad:

Moreover, less time spent on the story!
Considering there's been a mini-game in the last couple of Dylan events, it seems to be a thing L&P has decided he needs to keep the route interesting. Yet another reason not to play the Dylan route.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes