• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Maybe soon, Sam's grandfather will come to his house and Sophia will be there, and they may have sex again
People are laughing because it is objectively funny if true, not because they doubt it.

I'm not tuned in to the story details enough to prove or disprove it, I would just love it if son, father and grandfather are obsessed with the same woman lol

Ans grandpa fucked her first

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Right! Also, doesn't that kinda seem by design? It seems like there is a ticking clock set from the beginning when she is with women, even if not expressly stated. I'm talking a quick one, like the shower you mention or her having to go pick up her son after a soccer match.

With the men it's always intrusion. Someone comes home or tries to come in the door. Interruption.

It all feels cheap in a way and it's partly why I don't really get into the story as much as the real-life story of the development.
As I've said before, I may only play about a quarter of the game, but that quarter is really good. Much of my indifference to the hetero route is purely that the story is a grindfest and doesn't make any sense. And that even now, there isn't any content that I haven't already got. Sophia apparently getting off in the Sam event is close, but then I think I'll wait until the next Ellie event to reassess.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes