• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I had a lot of respect for Sophia at first, at least I didn't think she was like Anna, now to me she's just a cheap bitch pretending to be reserved
I see the point and argued the same for a while. The fear is "spoiling her", don't wanna have her go slutty too soon.

Yet, a woman that would allow all this to happen and not just get to it is juwt as bad if not worse. It starts to make no sense in any logical way.

This teen boy is sucking your tits on his bed but you can't go any further!
This teen boy that is your son (!) is making out with you naked and playing with your tits but you can't go any further!
You do a bikini show for both of them but they can only "touch the fabric", lol.

It soon becomes comically ridiculous and makes it worse than if she just fucked them. Extend that over years of playtime from the player perspective and it's downright insane. It makes no sense.

It's why I suggested the above suggestion (a page or two back). That or change the length of the story entirely.

Dec 1, 2021
I see the point and argued the same for a while. The fear is "spoiling her", don't wanna have her go slutty too soon.

Yet, a woman that would allow all this to happen and not just get to it is juwt as bad if not worse. It starts to make no sense in any logical way.

This teen boy that is your son (!) is making out with you naked and playing with your tits but you can't go any further!
You do a bikini show for both of them but they can only "touch the fabric", lol.

It soon becomes comically ridiculous and makes it worse than if she just fucked them. Extend that over years of playtime from the player perspective and it's downright insane. It makes no sense.

It's why I suggested the above suggestion (a page or two back). That or change the length of the story entirely.
I mean, her first time was with her best friend's father. And of course the part with her son, they didn't produce love, only lust.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
See, I get that you want to avoid that for the reasons of "spoiling" her...but we've already established that it isn't real. Again, nobody feels (and that's the most important part) that Sophia fucked the mob guy's brother...but everyone saw it. She fucks him in that fantasy.

And that's all I'm talking about.

So, for instance, if Sam fantasizes about having had the nerve to kiss her pussy in his bedroom you can show that without actually showing it. Allude to it as done in the fantasy.

Again, if the fear is spoiling the moment you can allude to it without spoiling it because the point is the character's fantasy...it's THEIR view so the player will know what's happening without actually having to have the player see it all.
His head in her lap ALLUDES to it without seeing him eating her pussy.
If he is between her legs it ALLUDES to something without showing it (and even that is admittedly a bit more than would be needed).

Neil can press her a bit more in the bathroom or be dealing with a much more intoxicated Sophia without having to show him fucking her with penetration, lol.

So I get what you mean and the character doing it may also matter but I'm not calling for fantasies of outright XXX penetration and such. The allusion is key. The player isn't dumb but it also doesn't trip that "well, now I've seen it so I don't care anymore" line because if that were true everyone would look at fan art and stop caring about the actual story. They look and still care because they don't feel it as being real.
All i see is a desire to watch everything in sexually explicit and then saying it's all a dream, it's all dream.
That is just childish. And across all the posts i have read from you even after this message all i can felt is that you just want more sexual content.

Strictly speaking from a story pov, that would be the worst decision. The entire appeal of these things is the visual satisfaction of seeing it. once you see it, then the actual's impact is lost forever.

I don't want to argue but here I totally agree with not showing off such dream sequences. It is a cheap device to show stuff and then also not have to deal with the consequences of the action by calling it all a dream while also spoiling the entire appeal of when it actually happens and we get to see it for the first time.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
All i see is a desire to watch everything in sexually explicit and then saying it's all a dream, it's all dream.
That is just childish. And across all the posts i have read from you even after this message all i can felt is that you just want more sexual content.

Strictly speaking from a story pov, that would be the worst decision. The entire appeal of these things is the visual satisfaction of seeing it. once you see it, then the actual's impact is lost forever.

I don't want to argue but here I totally agree with not showing off such dream sequences. It is a cheap device to show stuff and then also not have to deal with the consequences of the action by calling it all a dream while also spoiling the entire appeal of when it actually happens and we get to see it for the first time.
Not looking to argue either but it's not a "it's just a dream" thing. Again, L&P has already done it. This is just...more of that with other characters.

It's not showing her getting fucked and cummed on and then going "it's just a dream", lol.
You imply, you keep it simple. You let the player pit 2+2 together.

The alternative is this same thing for the next 20 years, lol.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I'm finding it intriguing that much of these complaints about the pace of the story only seem to come from people complaining about the hetero routes.

One of the things I like about the Ellie showers, particularly in the morning is that they have a natural time limit, especially since both Sophia and Ellie need to get to school. Could the two have gone further in that event? Sure, but they would have been doing it under cold water.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I'm finding it intriguing that much of these complaints about the pace of the story only seem to come from people complaining about the hetero routes.

One of the things I like about the Ellie showers, particularly in the morning is that they have a natural time limit, especially since both Sophia and Ellie need to get to school. Could the two have gone further in that event? Sure, but they would have been doing it under cold water.
Right! Also, doesn't that kinda seem by design? It seems like there is a ticking clock set from the beginning when she is with women, even if not expressly stated. I'm talking a quick one, like the shower you mention or her having to go pick up her son after a soccer match.

With the men it's always intrusion. Someone comes home or tries to come in the door. Interruption.

It all feels cheap in a way and it's partly why I don't really get into the story as much as the real-life story of the development.

Reactions: LSC82
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes