charelee

Apr 27, 2021
Congrats for learning how to make screenshots (possbly by using the Snipping Tool or some other screenshot tool, since it's slightly clipped, but FYI there is the dedicated "s"-key for making them in Ren'Py without clipping or other losses) and how to post them here. :sneaky:

The original game, however, is Babysitters and the render was made by its developer T4bbo. Would be nice to mention that little fact, otherwise people will assume that you're the author who deserves all the credit for it.

Here's the original file Picture1067.jpg from the game:
View attachment 2619618
I thought everyone here had played this game

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
This updated version is 0.185

The previous 0.085 version had less working time.
There was more rendering.
There were more events.

This is why the game is loose and the story is delayed.
In addition, to carving the story and using similar scenes over and over again.

View attachment 2620148
I deleted the statistics for the animation. It was because he said the animation was outsourced.
In the past 5 updates L&P has developed a pattern…
- 2-3 weeks off: 1 week of silence and 1-2 weeks where he keeps his patrons preoccupied with a specific poll…
- 8-10 weeks production: The production revolves around a single event of the day…

No matter the complexity of the event it takes L&P the same time to deliver. IMO he’s doing this on purpose… he has a fixed fan basis (1,600 his worst days) which provides him a fixed income (1,600 x 4 = 6,400 euros)… this is his part time job providing him some pocket money… Why not keeping this pattern in perpetuity…?

In his Patreon page he claims that the text for the whole game is 100% complete! This is not true at all because 42.5% of his time (85% / 2) is spent in writing (based on his statistical bars). Another 5% of his time is spent in translating. Since his production time is 10 weeks this is translated into 4.75 weeks (or 33.25 days). The latest update had 26 Word pages of text and it is considered the 2nd heaviest update in text!!! He writes 1 page per day if this is done from scratch or he spends 1 day to edit one page already written!!!

From the above statistics I understand that his actual time spent on this project per day is 1 hour max…

1 hour x 25 days = 25 hours/month
6,400 euros/25 hours = 256 euros per hour
And these are his worst statistics…

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
No matter the complexity of the event it takes L&P the same time to deliver. IMO he’s doing this on purpose… he has a fixed fan basis (1,600 his worst days) which provides him a fixed income (1,600 x 4 = 6,400 euros)… this is his part time job providing him some pocket money… Why not keeping this pattern in perpetuity…?
Given the time spent working & the income, there's no need for another job. It may be part-time but I'm guessing that AWAM is his living. It was 2 weeks off after every update, now it's 3. It was 2 months for what was originally billed as monthly updates but he's well on the way towards 3 months. He needs his rest & recreation, after all. We can't expect more from a creative genius. He's not a machine & we have to be patient. So what if he takes 2-3 years for 1 PD? We must be grateful that he devotes any of his precious time to showing us how Dylan loves to soak up his Mammy's spit.

Years ago it was predicted that there'd be an exodus of paying patrons if AWAM slowed down any more but since then it's become slower, with each extra measure taken to 'speed up.' There's no wonder that another 'acceleration' is in the pipeline with such a captive audience. It does the soul good to think that somewhere in Switzerland, there's a Dev laughing all the way to one of the banks for which his new country is so famous.

That's why I admire L&P so much. He's perfecting the art of 'working without working' & he's doing it in plain sight, which is something few of us lesser mortals could ever hope to achieve. Roll on the days of 1 event per annum. His fans will still be loyally paying their Patreon subs, unless they're finding it hard to manage on their old age pensions.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and Orimal

Hooah

Nov 12, 2019
Given the time spent working & the income, there's no need for another job. It may be part-time but I'm guessing that AWAM is his living. It was 2 weeks off after every update, now it's 3. It was 2 months for what was originally billed as monthly updates but he's well on the way towards 3 months. He needs his rest & recreation, after all. We can't expect more from a creative genius. He's not a machine & we have to be patient. So what if he takes 2-3 years for 1 PD? We must be grateful that he devotes any of his precious time to showing us how Dylan loves to soak up his Mammy's spit.

Years ago it was predicted that there'd be an exodus of paying patrons if AWAM slowed down any more but since then it's become slower, with each extra measure taken to 'speed up.' There's no wonder that another 'acceleration' is in the pipeline with such a captive audience. It does the soul good to think that somewhere in Switzerland, there's a Dev laughing all the way to one of the banks for which his new country is so famous.

That's why I admire L&P so much. He's perfecting the art of 'working without working' & he's doing it in plain sight, which is something few of us lesser mortals could ever hope to achieve. Roll on the days of 1 event per annum. His fans will still be loyally paying their Patreon subs, unless they're finding it hard to manage on their old age pensions.
Patreon subs can be incredibly sticky, for whatever reason. There are games that haven't been updated in literally years that still have subs.

Reactions: Toushiro and 1879

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Excuse me but I have an anachronistic question LOL. I have lost some files on my computer and I would like to get them back. Could you tell me where I can re-download the 16th Playable Day 9/30! which is Day 16 (Monday) ? Thank you

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
- 2-3 weeks off: 1 week of silence and 1-2 weeks where he keeps his patrons preoccupied with a specific poll…
- 8-10 weeks production: The production revolves around a single event of the day…

In his Patreon page he claims that the text for the whole game is 100% complete! This is not true at all because 42.5% of his time (85% / 2) is spent in writing (based on his statistical bars). Another 5% of his time is spent in translating. Since his production time is 10 weeks this is translated into 4.75 weeks (or 33.25 days). The latest update had 26 Word pages of text and it is considered the 2nd heaviest update in text!!! He writes 1 page per day if this is done from scratch or he spends 1 day to edit one page already written!!!

From the above statistics I understand that his actual time spent on this project per day is 1 hour max…

He doesn't need 70 hours a week, he doesn't need 8 weeks.

I found that even higher quality renderings than this game have shorter working times and cheaper unit prices.

And he doesn't even have to draw a picture from scratch every time.

Dec 29, 2021

Is that a problem now? We the users decide what we buy. We can decide if he becomes a millionaire or if he disappears forever.

abram1

May 24, 2020
For real? What a lazy ass he is. Here's what he's actually doing.

He has some sort of an outline for the whole VN and now he's preparing more or less coherent script for the upcoming update. He'll add text later on, nothing new here.
First PD's of AWAM look outdated, that's a fact, so he's revamping them step by step.
I'm not gonna dissect your whole post, as it has no attachment to reality.

L&P cooks updates for us more often then most devs in here, with utmost quality. It's the scale of the VN and pointless increase of renders per update that makes us raise our brows. 400+ images per chapter is slightly too much. Previously, the story used to be told within 150-300 renders per event. Now it's ballooning way too often. More likely, he'll get rid off the Emma path. That's not enough. When a sprout becomes a huge tree with a numerous branches, eliminating one won't make a difference. Some drastic measures needs to be taken, or there's a chance that it'll fall down by a sheer weight of it's own. I don't wish that to happen to AWAM.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Is that a problem now? We the users decide what we buy. We can decide if he becomes a millionaire or if he disappears forever.
The reason for the problem is not his working hours, but his irresponsible "mouth".

He said he was working all week, he said he would speed up his work, and he said he would form a team when the money was raised.

But he doesn't work all week, he doesn't work all month.
He has stabilized his income for a few years and earns several times as much as an average creator, but he has not formed a team.

The reason why he now says he will hire a team again is because of his greed for Steam. It's not because of the patron.

He also said he would raise the level of erotic for his supporters. by talking incest and bestiality.

But he hasn't kept any promises so far.

This is why criticism is focused on developers.

And all you can decide is your intention to buy.

You can't decide whether he'll be a millionaire or a beggar.

There was a translation error.
He didn't say he'd make a hardcore sex scene.
LP didn't write like this.

I'm sorry for the people who misunderstood.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro and LSC82

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
For real? What a lazy ass he is. Here's what he's actually doing.

He has some sort of an outline for the whole VN and now he's preparing more or less coherent script for the upcoming update. He'll add text later on, nothing new here.
First PD's of AWAM look outdated, that's a fact, so he's revamping them step by step.
I'm not gonna dissect your whole post, as it has no attachment to reality.

L&P cooks updates for us more often then most devs in here, with utmost quality. It's the scale of the VN and pointless increase of renders per update that makes us raise our brows. 400+ images per chapter is slightly too much. Previously, the story used to be told within 150-300 renders per event. Now it's ballooning way too often. More likely, he'll get rid off the Emma path. That's not enough. When a sprout becomes a huge tree with a numerous branches, eliminating one won't make a difference. Some drastic measures needs to be taken, or there's a chance that it'll fall down by a sheer weight of it's own. I don't wish that to happen to AWAM.
The reason why he increases unnecessary rendering, repeats similar scenes, and increases the amount of lines with similar lines is that he can extend the sponsorship period indefinitely with one small event.

Reactions: Turret

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
He said so.

That doesn't mean he said he would create a bestiality.

However, he said he would raise the level of the game because sponsors would not be satisfied until they saw incest and bestiality.

But he's never been anywhere near it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: roro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes