arobet33

May 3, 2020
That the game was never realistic isn't the problem. I don't complain about the lack of realism in other game threads. I only complain about it here, because one of the selling points of the game is it's realism (and class).

If the game was at least internally consistent, that would have been okay, but even then the game falls down. Sophia is meant to be a talented, intelligent woman. I can't see any way that she would make the decisions to play any of the content this playable day.

It's almost as if there is no longer any consistent story. The impression I'm getting from reading the comments is that some of the variables to get a scene are so complicated, you may as well just play from the gallery.

Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend.
Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend
What are name this games?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend
There are actually more. One that I've been playing that wasn't on my radar I'm downloading as we speak.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Belly Touching

Is it a San Alejo thing, or does the whole world include belly touching as a significant and early part of their flirtation/foreplay? Or, is it just because Sophia’s belly/midriff is uncovered so often and so many people have access to it? Who got the best belly feel? Am I missing anybody from the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just going off my memory which is not that good, but didn’t Logan touch her belly while they were dancing, possibly Vicky at the gym and I’m sure one of Aidens henchmen from the alley groping touched belly, not sure if Zach did or not at the tanning salon or the old guys at nursing home

Reactions: derek1957

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Like someone pointed out Her Desire is similar (if you give Amber her own story) and Project Myriam life and explorations is also similar (some what at a faster pace)

The two I know of that are similar to this game are “Her Desire” and “Mrs Denver’s”
I need to thank you for having the signature of Her Desire because I would have missed out on that game.:)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Like someone pointed out Her Desire is similar (if you give Amber her own story) and Project Myriam life and explorations is also similar (some what at a faster pace)

I need to thank you for having the signature of Her Desire because I would have missed out on that game.:)
No problem, and you can find me on that thread usually daily, public release is Saturday but I’m gold tier, so got mine today, after I get off work, I’ll play it and put some pics from the new update in a spoiler folder if you guys want to see them

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Belly Touching

Is it a San Alejo thing, or does the whole world include belly touching as a significant and early part of their flirtation/foreplay? Or, is it just because Sophia’s belly/midriff is uncovered so often and so many people have access to it? Who got the best belly feel? Am I missing anybody from the game?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The poll is poorly constructed. Dress A has cumulatively far more votes than Dress B, but dresses A1, A2, and A3 are cannibalizing votes while Dress B1 has concentrated all the votes for the Dress B line. It would have been better to break the poll up into two polls, the first deciding the dress and the seconding picking a color for the winner of the first poll.

But that's taking things a bit too seriously.
Don't give him ideas to use 10 more days not for the next update.
The two I know of that are similar to this game are “Her Desire” and “Mrs Denver’s”
Free Pass and Project Myriam are also mother and wife games.

Bobby Peru

Dec 24, 2021
In Sophia-Dylan part 2 they are going out for dinner? This info is confirmed?

I think since it's too late maybe they'll do a role play.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
just going off my memory which is not that good, but didn’t Logan touch her belly while they were dancing, possibly Vicky at the gym and I’m sure one of Aidens henchmen from the alley groping touched belly, not sure if Zach did or not at the tanning salon or the old guys at nursing home
Okay, I quickly checked these, and here’s what I found:

From the Gallery, Vicky is a no belly. Vicky just strongly encourages Sophia to squeeze her ass, which Sophia does.

At the nightclub, I don’t see Tyler (not Logan) touch Sophia’s belly, just touch her hips and grind his dick into her from behind on the dance floor. If he was trying to touch her belly at the table, he aimed too low.

Zach in tanning salon, no. He only put his “cold” hands on her back while she was in her bra and panties.

The Elderly at the nursing home, no during the bath. I didn’t check the earlier scene, but I don’t think they touched her at all there.

Aiden’s gang in the alley, bingo! A “Gangster with No Name” rubs her belly. There was so much hotter action going on that I’d forgotten. Now here is a guy with a belly fetish! All of these other irresistible body parts he's free to grope, and he chooses her belly.

BellyAndMore1.jpg

admigold

Nov 26, 2022
Okay, I quickly checked these, and here’s what I found:

From the Gallery, Vicky is a no belly. Vicky just strongly encourages Sophia to squeeze her ass, which Sophia does.

At the nightclub, I don’t see Tyler (not Logan) touch Sophia’s belly, just touch her hips and grind his dick into her from behind on the dance floor. If he was trying to touch her belly at the table, he aimed too low.

Zach in tanning salon, no. He only put his “cold” hands on her back while she was in her bra and panties.

The Elderly at the nursing home, no during the bath. I didn’t check the earlier scene, but I don’t think they touched her at all there.

Aiden’s gang in the alley, bingo! A “Gangster with No Name” rubs her belly. There was so much hotter action going on that I’d forgotten. Now here is a guy with a belly fetish! All of these other irresistible body parts he's free to grope, and he chooses her belly.

View attachment 2632622
I want to add to your collection Day20_10_80_Boys_touching_Sophias_breasts-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes