keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Of course the numbers will be off. Not having access to the actual numbers, I can only make an approximation. Doesn't mean the numbers have no meaning. The entire engineering industry relies on approximations, not actual numbers.
Aaaaaaah the Matrix just glitched! Reality is not what I expected !

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Actually that does not really help, the only way to kick L&P into the right direction and speed is to hit him where he feels it: the money - plain and simple!
For those having seen AWAM from early on it is clear that greed has replaced passion for the game as driving force. From an erotic game with many paths and a nice story we are at a point AWAM is nothing more than a linear, badly written mess meant for virgin teens consumption as fap off material.
The way I see it, I don't pay to play this game, tbh no one here should really be moaning on this forum if they aren't paying to play, if people who pay have a problem then they should go to the patreon page and moan there. In the mean time I'll just suffer waiting for updates.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The way I see it, I don't pay to play this game, tbh no one here should really be moaning on this forum if they aren't paying to play, if people who pay have a problem then they should go to the patreon page and moan there. In the mean time I'll just suffer waiting for updates.
Hi and sorry to say this, but your point of view is one of the reasons why the ponzi schemes of e.g. ICStor, gumdrop, L&P function without hitch!
Just because I am not one of those being milked with abandon does not invalidate my argumentation. A wrong is and stays a wrong, no matter if I personally suffer it or not!
It is this "follow a stupid, but competent snake oil salesman, do not question him and suck his cock like a good worker bee" mentality, so often found among the younger generation, which is one of the things pulling our societies under today. This is not against you personally, but I can´t help but shake my head at this strawman argumentation.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You mean, you'll be silent because you don't pay for anything?
Or do you mean you're going to give blind praise instead of money?

Many of the people in this forum are people who have stopped sponsoring because they are disappointed with LP.

It is perfectly normal for consumers to stop purchasing products because they are disappointed with the seller's behavior, and it is also perfectly normal to criticize the seller even after they stop purchasing products.

But I don't understand how you proudly say fighting for the seller and praising him on the condition that you don't pay.

Are you really proud of such behavior?

Reactions: zizin and Turret

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You mean, you'll be silent because you don't pay for anything?
Or do you mean you're going to give blind praise instead of money?

Many of the people in this forum are people who have stopped sponsoring because they are disappointed with LP.

It is perfectly normal for consumers to stop purchasing products because they are disappointed with the seller's behavior, and it is also perfectly normal to criticize the seller even after they stop purchasing products.

But I don't understand how you proudly say fighting for the seller and praising him on the condition that you don't pay.

Are you really proud of such behavior?
So why moan here, L&P doesn't come here so they aren't going to see your protestations.

Reactions: karleston

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
So why moan here, L&P doesn't come here so they aren't going to see your protestations.
I can talk to my heart's content because LP is not here.

In your words, if you want to sing for LP, you can go to patreon to sponsor and sing for him.

Reactions: zizin

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
Ребята, а в грядущем обновлении будут сцены секса с Софией?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
может когда будет 5 или 6 сезон игры в пьяном видео они ее трахнут и кончат тогда и будут

tdb0013

Aug 20, 2019
Wow I am checking this game after like 3 years and it's still not finished. How the hell did this guy keep so many patreons if he never updates?

Dec 29, 2021
In my tiredness I just got the idea to bridge the long wait for the next update... :unsure:

Making a sex doll that looks like Sophia and with the possibility of different price ranges.

One dress only version,
then belly touch version,
then boob touch version,
kissable version,
for the shy users a talk only version etc..... :LOL:

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I want to add to your collection View attachment 2632933
Alright, we started with 7 belly rubbers, plus The Unknown Gangster in Aiden’s Alley, which makes 8 belly perpetrators in 8 events. Now we have Toddler Dylan and Toddler Sam in one flashback event. Sam and Dylan are repeat belly rubbers. Do we follow the game/forum parameters, such as the “Sophia Loses her Virginity” flashback, where the flashback doesn’t actually count as “Sophia has sex with a non-Liam character”? Do we have 10 belly fondlers in 9 events, or 8 belly fondlers in 8 events? Does anybody care? Of course not. But thanks for playing along, everybody!

But we do have to change the answer of who was the youngest person to rub Sophia’s belly. I call it a tie between Toddler Sam and Toddler Dylan.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's no coincidence that rubbing a belly is also a great way to feel some fabric.

LP is a true deviant.

• Haha
Reactions: menatv
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes