SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
That the game was never realistic isn't the problem. I don't complain about the lack of realism in other game threads. I only complain about it here, because one of the selling points of the game is it's realism (and class).

If the game was at least internally consistent, that would have been okay, but even then the game falls down. Sophia is meant to be a talented, intelligent woman. I can't see any way that she would make the decisions to play any of the content this playable day.

It's almost as if there is no longer any consistent story. The impression I'm getting from reading the comments is that some of the variables to get a scene are so complicated, you may as well just play from the gallery.

Fortunately there are other games that are more consistent. Two I hear that are having releases this weekend.
What games are getting an update?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I like how ms denvers devloper posted poll for only 24h and here is our phenomenal artist posting poll for 10 days or more.
Well you know picking the right dress for the event its such a CRUCIAL and PIVOTAL moment for the game i mean the game will never be the same after this poll, that why its so important to give his patreon all the time they need to seriously consider all the pros and cons of each and every dress with their different colors palette

nik1211

Jun 11, 2020
Well you know picking the right dress for the event its such a CRUCIAL and PIVOTAL moment for the game i mean the game will never be the same after this poll, that why its so important to give his patreon all the time they need to seriously consider all the pros and cons of each and every dress with their different colors palette
I think 24h is enough time if he provided the poll for all his patreons I don't think people need 10 days to only consider a dress type are they really that slow

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Starting on Monday... (I think!) He sped up part I to give himself some extra time off... Between 31/7 - 7/8 the new release IMHO.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
We had one a couple of weeks back so there no way we are seeing another one this year!!
This game is getting an update every 2-4 months, give or take. Granted, story progression is abysmal with only 1 event per update and the man's working at snail-speed, but still.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Alright, we started with 7 belly rubbers, plus The Unknown Gangster in Aiden’s Alley, which makes 8 belly perpetrators in 8 events. Now we have Toddler Dylan and Toddler Sam in one flashback event. Sam and Dylan are repeat belly rubbers. Do we follow the game/forum parameters, such as the “Sophia Loses her Virginity” flashback, where the flashback doesn’t actually count as “Sophia has sex with a non-Liam character”? Do we have 10 belly fondlers in 9 events, or 8 belly fondlers in 8 events? Does anybody care? Of course not. But thanks for playing along, everybody!

But we do have to change the answer of who was the youngest person to rub Sophia’s belly. I call it a tie between Toddler Sam and Toddler Dylan.
Might be for offtopic thread, but should start a new post about AWAM characters being used in other games. These are the ones I can remember

Sophia - Time Stamps

Amber - Her Desire

Allysa - Angelica’s Temptations

Sam - Spellbook, Fresh Women, Man of the house

Dylan - (I know I’ve seen him in other games but can’t remember the game)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Might be for offtopic thread, but should start a new post about AWAM characters being used in other games. These are the ones I can remember

Sophia - Time Stamps

Amber - Her Desire

Allysa - Angelica’s Temptations

Sam - Spellbook, Fresh Women, Man of the house

Dylan - (I know I’ve seen him in other games but can’t remember the game)
Man of the House is older than AWAM.So that is the beginning for Sam and he made a cameo in AWAM.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes