palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Considering there are some games on here that don't update for over 6 months and quite a few that haven't seen an update for over a year, every 3 or 4 months is good progress.
You completely ignore the amount of content per update, though. Some games get thousands of renders and playable days in 6-7 months whereas AWAM is getting 200-400 renders and a single event in 3+ months. Good progress looks different imo.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Considering there are some games on here that don't update for over 6 months and quite a few that haven't seen an update for over a year, every 3 or 4 months is good progress.
The one you are talking is getting 6000+ renders and 200+animations update.That is way more than what we've got for last 3 years in AWAM.And it's not even a full year.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The one you are talking is getting 6000+ renders and 200+animations update.That is way more than what we've got for last 3 years in AWAM.And it's not even a full year.
If I was actually paying £20 a month to support a game, I'd rather have 3-4 updates a year at £240, than 1 update at £240, but realistically, I'm not paying that sort of money even for a completed game, you'd be lucky to get £60 out of me for that.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If I was actually paying £20 a month to support a game, I'd rather have 3-4 updates a year at £240, than 1 update at £240, but realistically, I'm not paying that sort of money even for a completed game, you'd be lucky to get £60 out of me for that.
You seriously think that 1600 renders and 5-6 scenes total in one year,is way better than 6000+ renders and 200+ animations for less than 1 year?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
That's complete nonsense and you know it.

"I prefer less content for more money rather than more content for less money".

That's you following the logic of your previous two posts.

Lmao.

Reactions: hmc15

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I think an update every 2-3 months should be normal, because only in this way is it really possible to verify whether the game is really progressing.

But please keep in mind, The frequence of updates is not a measure of the development speed or a realistic project scope. AWAM, for example, would need 10-20 years even with the current frequence of updates. There are some good games here that were through in less than 5 years.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
AWAM, for example, would need 10-20 years even with the current frequence of updates.
~34 years considering a single PD is now taking roughly 2 years of development, and more than 17 PD's left to reach the finish line. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if that number were to go up even higher once the current PD is finished and L&P starts working on his Steam release, which that means even more work unless he's actually hiring a team as mentioned in some of his recent statements regarding this topic. But seeing how many times he said to hire people, L&P should have an entire production company behind him at this point, which he doesn't. I don't believe for a second that he's gonna hire anyone until it really happens.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
~34 years considering a single PD is now taking roughly 2 years of development, and more than 17 PD's left to reach the finish line. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if that number were to go up even higher once the current PD is finished and L&P starts working on his Steam release, which that means even more work unless he's actually hiring a team as mentioned in some of his recent statements regarding this topic. But seeing how many times he said to hire people, L&P should have an entire production company behind him at this point, which he doesn't. I don't believe for a second that he's gonna hire anyone until it really happens.
he,s kidding his fans more and morelike now with the dress just to delay it even more, the lazy sack only milks.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes