Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Dear Great Fellow Compatriots of AWAM,

I have somehow either misplaced or deleted :eek: (Heaven forbid) my AWAM versions between 2.3.2 and 2.5. I know the DEV will not repost them. :cry: However, I'm hoping that one of you kind souls would be able to help me in my hour of desperate need. I'm begging you please. I know you can't see it but, like my avatar, I am down on my knees!

By the Great Goddess of Sophia, I am praying that someone will hear my prayer and answer me.

Most Humbly,

Ty

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Might be for offtopic thread, but should start a new post about AWAM characters being used in other games. These are the ones I can remember

Sophia - Time Stamps

Amber - Her Desire

Allysa - Angelica’s Temptations

Sam - Spellbook, Fresh Women, Man of the house

Dylan - (I know I’ve seen him in other games but can’t remember the game)
I seen many games where Sophia appears, i have onlyplayed the first 3 games in the list i have seen also other games where sophia appears but i cant remember the names

The Blackout way curvier Sophia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Project Myriam Slutty Sophia Obviously

Inner Demons Redhead Sophia

Mystwood Manor Older Sophia

A Seduced Wife

The roots of Lust Brunnete Sophia

The King of Milfs Mature Sophia

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I seen many games where Sophia appears, i have onlyplayed the first 3 games in the list i have seen also other games where sophia appears but i cant remember the names

A Seduced Wife

The ravages of alcohol o_O

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021

A Seduced Wife

Sophia and Myriam not the same render at all.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dear Great Fellow Compatriots of AWAM,

I have somehow either misplaced or deleted :eek: (Heaven forbid) my AWAM versions between 2.3.2 and 2.5. I know the DEV will not repost them. :cry: However, I'm hoping that one of you kind souls would be able to help me in my hour of desperate need. I'm begging you please. I know you can't see it but, like my avatar, I am down on my knees!

By the Great Goddess of Sophia, I am praying that someone will hear my prayer and answer me.

Most Humbly,

Ty
I've no clue what versions those are as the game is only at 0.185, but either way... Why not just download the most recent one?

Mar 5, 2021

A Seduced Wife

Sophia only appears in A wife and a mother.
& its fangame.
In daz 3D, hair types make model look alike.

You’re so wrong! You get an F grade.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sophia and Myriam not the same render at all.
Heavily modified indeed, but I guess it's possible that both use the same DAZ model (EJ Adora).

Sophia only appears in A wife and a mother.
& its fangame.
In daz 3D, hair types make model look alike.

You’re so wrong! Your get F grade.
Pretty sure this is about the DAZ model, not the end result after modifications.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Serious question : is it logic, normal or whatever you want to call it, that he doesn't pause billing because of the 2 - 3 weeks break he takes after each update? IRL,my boss would hit my salary if I were to stop being productive for a few weeks. :FacePalm:
Yeah, I'm having a hard time envisioning a conversation with my boss where I tell him that I'm not going to take on any new work for the next two or three weeks because I want to re-do the projects I was working on in 2018. [edit: I'm referring to L&P reworking early renders (I'm assuming this is preparation for his Steam release)]

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Serious question : is it logic, normal or whatever you want to call it, that he doesn't pause billing because of the 2 - 3 weeks break he takes after each update? IRL,my boss would hit my salary if I were to stop being productive for a few weeks. :FacePalm:
Yeah, I'm having a hard time envisioning a conversation with my boss where I tell him that I'm not going to take on any new work for the next two or three weeks because I want to re-do the projects I was working on in 2018. [edit: I'm referring to L&P reworking early renders (I'm assuming this is preparation for his Steam release)]
Yep, been thinking the same. Last release was 3 weeks ago, but it's L&P we're talking about here and so I'd say the chances of a Blackhole swallowing Earth within 10 minutes of me submitting this post are higher than L&P not charging his patrons a single month for the remaining 30-40 years of development.

As for the Steam release, I've mentioned it in the offtopic thread, but even the remastered version he's been working on for a couple months now already has bits in it that makes it impossible to release on Steam (copyrighted movie 'Dune' playing during Parker's flight to San Alejo).

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
The one who pays by choice is the boss and the one who gets paid is the employee. Here LP is the employee. Is he forcing anyone to pay him? No. Most of the patrons are happy to pay him! They consider it an honour! So much so that when someone dares to complain about the game progress or the realism in the game they start attacking you…

I myself have chosen to pay LP only during the release month and for every new update that looks shitty or the progress is slow I’ll be harsh in my comments on his Patreon page! I am curious to see where the game will go after the end of the current PD. If I see the same slow progress and the same bullshit I’ll abandon the game once and for all. Even here I’ll stop writing anything about it…

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
With only one day left is the pink slutty dress the winner?
L&P was having a hard time getting back into the groove of working on the Steam release after taking a few weeks off.

He needs 3 more weeks so he can't 'start on the next rev of AWAM' until everyone votes on what shoes Sophia will wear with the dress. The dress has to be finalized before the shoe choice can be made so...

(if one of you rats criticize him - there will be a 3 week purse poll following the completion of the shoe poll...) ;)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
With only one day left is the pink slutty dress the winner?
Unless L&P decides to change the dress's color and style or another choice gets a massive influx of votes, A3 will win with one day left. 264 total votes, A3 = 55 and B1 = 45, roughly about ten votes separate the two.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes