palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
so L&P is working in the steam version of a wife and a mother/Decisions of life.
According to L&P, he's gonna start working on the Steam release after the current PD is finished. Last thing we know (unless I missed something) is that he's busy with "important personal stuff", but in that statement he said he'd expect to be back working on AWAM around the 19th of May. Doesn't look like it tho. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Your point?
As far as I know, "Inside Jennifer" was sold to Steam when the game was almost complete or after it was complete. $11.

AWAM has no more content than Inside Jennifer.

I don't think the purchase price is reasonable not only £240 but also £60.

I wanted you to see the image I posted and judge it on your own.

However, since I've started writing, I will continue with a few more words.

I got to know the time when a higher quality piece is invested in rendering than this game.
Also, I got to know the cost of higher quality rendering than this game.
Not the price of steam.

LP is doing about 4 renderings a day and this workload doesn't require 70 hours a week, 300 hours a month.

He is working for a short amount of time and earning 2 to 3 times more income compared to his workload.

I have no complaints about his income.

However, I don't think he shows a sense of responsibility to suit his income.
OK, here we go!
- Monday 15 May the first 5% appears in stats
- end of that week (19-21/5) the first teaser appears
- 3rd week of June something justifying the delay appears
- 1st week of July a teaser that will fill in 50 pages of comments here appears
- Last week of July complaints about completion start to appear.
- First week of August the update is complete and all newbies start to sing “I need a hero” ;)

PS: bookmark this post and check the milestones for the next 3 months…
Start of the new update… see print screen from his email earlier this month. View attachment 2631916 View attachment 2631916

• Haha
Reactions: interested_guy

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
~34 years considering a single PD is now taking roughly 2 years of development, and more than 17 PD's left to reach the finish line. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if that number were to go up even higher once the current PD is finished and L&P starts working on his Steam release, which that means even more work unless he's actually hiring a team as mentioned in some of his recent statements regarding this topic. But seeing how many times he said to hire people, L&P should have an entire production company behind him at this point, which he doesn't. I don't believe for a second that he's gonna hire anyone until it really happens.
I'd say it's closer to 40 years. If each day averages 10 events, ('some will be smaller but some could be larger'....thought I'd say that, even though it's self-evident, before somebody else says it), with each event taking the time they are now, i.e. 2-3 months, it could average 2 & a half years for each playable day. That's not counting animations, mini-games, polls, gradually redrafting the earlier PDs of AWAM, progressing DoL, sorting the game out to be acceptable for Steam, any as yet unused delaying tactics, or the latest activity announced by the Dev, of bringing the number of Dylan's scenarios to a par with Sophia's. [AWAM now requires a "male protagonist" tag for the real MC].

I'm aware there are fans who relish the idea, or couldn't care less. Hopefully the majority will be alive in 40 years time to discover whether they still feel the same. It's more likely that reality, (or something), will kick in at some point, because believing this will continue in the same old style for another 40 years, is itself a fantasy but not an erotic one.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
I think L&P should plan to complete the game part of Sophia as soon as possible. In reality, Sophia is gradually losing her appeal, and soon he won't be able to hold onto the fans' interest in this character.

Forget about all the development plans that would take several decades to complete.
Forget about all the character storylines as well, as they are all nonsensical.

Let's develop a new game part with Ellie as the main character and explore her relationship with Liam :cool: A man and a father :ROFLMAO:

If you can just message L&P like this, seriously

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
The huge potential about this VN/Game/Story is what keeps us here but the increasing amount of inconsistencies, plot holes, pure unbelievability contrasts to the original goals LP wanted. He is trying to be all things to all people and really is just making a muck of it all.
Drop realistic. It isn't. It's been 13 days since this family moved. 13 days. The son went to boarding school for 1 day then came home for break. 1 day. Then had 1 self defense lesson and beat up a bunch of thugs.
Sex education. Drop it. No mother goes around letting their son and daughter kiss, fondle them for sex education. Nor do they undress in front of a bunch of kids for the same reason. Drop the pretense. She likes it plain and simple. Just have her admit it.
"Nobody wants me like me sexually" Sophia is delusional because in 13 days almost everyone in this town has been trying to get in her pants. Except Ava.

I know it doesn't seem that way because it's been 5 years and what happened in one event seems completly forgotten in the next event.

I fully expect Sophia to have reverted in the next event and forgotten that dylan played with her fluffy chest pillows and will have to start again. But end with an interuptuon...

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The huge potential about this VN/Game/Story is what keeps us here but the increasing amount of inconsistencies, plot holes, pure unbelievability contrasts to the original goals LP wanted. He is trying to be all things to all people and really is just making a muck of it all.
Drop realistic. It isn't. It's been 13 days since this family moved. 13 days. The son went to boarding school for 1 day then came home for break. 1 day. Then had 1 self defense lesson and beat up a bunch of thugs.
Sex education. Drop it. No mother goes around letting their son and daughter kiss, fondle them for sex education. Nor do they undress in front of a bunch of kids for the same reason. Drop the pretense. She likes it plain and simple. Just have her admit it.
"Nobody wants me like me sexually" Sophia is delusional because in 13 days almost everyone in this town has been trying to get in her pants. Except Ava.

I know it doesn't seem that way because it's been 5 years and what happened in one event seems completly forgotten in the next event.

I fully expect Sophia to have reverted in the next event and forgotten that dylan played with her fluffy chest pillows and will have to start again. But end with an interuptuon...
Screenshot_3.jpg

Reactions: McZoy and lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I don't believe Amber is hitting on Sophia either.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes