Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Folks wanted to ask, is 0.195 a continuation of Dylan's date with Sophia? Or will there be an alternative event?
0.195 will be the bonus storyline with at Christine's house, alternative to the next update. The next update (v.190) will be Part 2, as far as I'm aware a continuation of the bathtub scene.

All information we have on future events can be found here. Highly recommend liking and bookmarking the post.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
Is there anyone who likes the character Christine?
Her event will occupy a considerable amount of the render images :unsure:
It might be another blue ball update from L&P

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
At least June will be an easier month in terms of waiting. We'll have Diablo IV which is gong to be a Very nice distraction from any AVN wait.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there anyone who likes the character Christine?
Her event will occupy a considerable amount of the render images :unsure:
It might be another blue ball update from L&P
I've always hoped for more stuff with Ellie and her cheerleader/dance friends - I don't think you can go wrong with a bunch of barely dressed 18-yr old girls in a storyline. It is what is featured in my fan art after all.
The principle is simple. No Sophia, no interest.
Try arguing (like I do) that storylines that add nothing to her storyline, like the Dylan/Amber path and the bonus storyline and you'll see that's untrue.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
don't let L&P get stuck with the character Sophia, this game will be abandoned soon if he continues his blue ball strategy

In my opinion, complete Sophia asap (to satisfy the supporting fans) and gradually shift the story towards another character, in my opinion, Ellie.
If successful, LP will have an additional few years to continue milking from his fans :rolleyes:
Otherwise, if the fans don't get bored, L&P himself will lose interest and abandon the game

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Nikeweber

Mar 5, 2018
It's so boring this project, it takes away all the hype built, so many development, i just don't care anymore of the project. Poor donors. i'm not following the odissey thread, but man... this is enough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's so boring this project, it takes away all the hype built, so many development, i just don't care anymore of the project. Poor donors. i'm not following the odissey thread, but man... this is enough.
Member since 2018, it must have been really important to you to dedicate your second post to this game. Thank you for describing your emotional state.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Member since 2018, it must have been really important to you to dedicate your second post to this game. Thank you for describing your emotional state.
I played games on this site without an account for several years, and out of curiosity, I created an account, but I didn't engage in forum activities, and this forum is the first one where I wrote a post a few months ago.

And everyone has a "first", and you're no exception.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes