Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
This dev's milking fame finally arrived here on Brazilian game sites, it's a shame because this game has a lot of potential, here it only loses to being a dik and summertime saga in popularity

Reactions: oktabitt

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Unless L&P decides to change the dress's color and style or another choice gets a massive influx of votes, A3 will win with one day left. 264 total votes, A3 = 55 and B1 = 45, roughly about ten votes separate the two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the winner is...?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Beginning of August (31/7 - 6/8)... end of summer for North and end of winter for South ;)
Unfortunately, your incorrect speculation confuses many people. You should not state dates with certainty.
OK, here we go!
- Monday 15 May the first 5% appears in stats
- end of that week (19-21/5) the first teaser appears
- 3rd week of June something justifying the delay appears
- 1st week of July a teaser that will fill in 50 pages of comments here appears
- Last week of July complaints about completion start to appear.
- First week of August the update is complete and all newbies start to sing “I need a hero” ;)

PS: bookmark this post and check the milestones for the next 3 months…

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.190. :love: :love: :love:(y)

5% - 0% - 0%
0% - 0% - 0%

View attachment 2642787
After 23 days of rest L&P is back to work, I have to say that his Patreons are to be admired and there is not enough praise for them, giving their money to L&P in exchange for very little or almost nothing is impressive, the true heroes of this story, how much longer they can hold out, who knows?

I think we will have part 2 for the second week of August, let the countdown begin again.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Sophia only appears in A wife and a mother.
& its fangame.
In daz 3D, hair types make model look alike.

You’re so wrong! You get an F grade.
i was refering to Sophias look alikes, not that the used the same assents, i never specified that they used the same assets

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
After 23 days of rest L&P is back to work, I have to say that his Patreons are to be admired and there is not enough praise for them, giving their money to L&P in exchange for very little or almost nothing is impressive, the true heroes of this story, how much longer they can hold out, who knows?

I think we will have part 2 for the second week of August, let the countdown begin again.
L&P is usually ahead and has finished v 0.190. The delay is all to get more Patreons.

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Folks wanted to ask, is 0.195 a continuation of Dylan's date with Sophia? Or will there be an alternative event?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes