Dec 19, 2021

Since Liam had to postpone the date with his wife to Sunday due to the football night with his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to invite her on a date instead so that she doesn't spend Friday night lonely in front of the boob tube.

Sophia was of course very pleased about it. She slipped into her bedroom, where her husband was already fast asleep, grabbed her dress that she had actually prepared for the evening with him and got ready in the bathroom for her alternative date with Dylan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am really excited for this event. Let's wait and see if the Sophia/Dylan event will satisfy us this time.:love:

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022

Since Liam had to postpone the date with his wife to Sunday due to the football night with his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to invite her on a date instead so that she doesn't spend Friday night lonely in front of the boob tube.

Sophia was of course very pleased about it. She slipped into her bedroom, where her husband was already fast asleep, grabbed her dress that she had actually prepared for the evening with him and got ready in the bathroom for her alternative date with Dylan.

Sophia wears sexy and put a makeup for her son. She's getting open-minded sexually with her son.

summersun

May 5, 2017

why she has only one leg?

Last edited:
Reactions: bayrischman

darsiboy

Mar 21, 2022

No bra

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
That's actually suspiciously lot of progress after vacation. Something's brewing :unsure: A daily teaser spree? :unsure: Followed by a rat hunt? :unsure: A device malfunction? Surgery in Asia? Moving to another country? Or something brand new?
Well, if L&P were to be inspired by the most famous list of ridiculous excuses in movie history, a good start might be "Sorry, but I ran out of the gasoline needed to run the power generator at my cabin lost in the woods of the Swiss Alps..."
Joking aside, it's nevertheless amusing to see how easily this scene from the Blues Brothers can be associated with the attitude of most of those who like this game: one languid glance the release of the first teaser of the next update was enough and everything else immediately fell by the wayside. If that's not love...
P.S. By the way, expect, sooner or later, an invasion of locusts in Deutschschweiz.

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
I am noob! Could you please Replace the HQ image and share with me?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

holy shit L&P is using the purple dress!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
So..... What kinda scene in V0.190... update. any idea ?
the whole story of Sophie and Dylan was already written by me for an evening at a restaurant in version 0.190, and in version 0.185 she gave her a breast to hold, and then there will be a lot of text, so I'm your mom, and it's indecent, and all that stuff..

Reactions: DikiySwin
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes