hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Since Liam had to postpone the date with his wife to Sunday due to the football night with his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to invite her on a date instead so that she doesn't spend Friday night lonely in front of the boob tube.

Sophia was of course very pleased about it. She slipped into her bedroom, where her husband was already fast asleep, grabbed her dress that she had actually prepared for the evening with him and got ready in the bathroom for her alternative date with Dylan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did Dylan suddenly get the money to invite Sophia over? He has already stolen from his mother. Is it his father's turn now?
Dylan steals from his father to pay for the night and return the money his mother stole.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

Since Liam had to postpone the date with his wife to Sunday due to the football night with his boss, Dylan has the opportunity to invite her on a date instead so that she doesn't spend Friday night lonely in front of the boob tube.

Sophia was of course very pleased about it. She slipped into her bedroom, where her husband was already fast asleep, grabbed her dress that she had actually prepared for the evening with him and got ready in the bathroom for her alternative date with Dylan.

Sophia looks stunning again, although I would have chosen a different color for the dress.
From the look on her face she seems to be looking forward to the evening. In the choice of clothing and cosmetics there is no concern that Dylan has confessed his Oedipal interest to her.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Where did Dylan suddenly get the money to invite Sophia over? He has already stolen from his mother. Is it his father's turn now?
Dylan steals from his father to pay for the night and return the money his mother stole.
That aligns with what I think from a story POV with their arc. He gave up his allowance to see her breast, and if you have Marie's path active, Dylan had to steal money from Sophia's purse to pay for the Ice cream. So where did he get this money to spend? The caption said Dylan asked her out on a date, but she would have to pick up the check, plus Dylan doesn't drive, so now Sophia would have to drive, or they would have to take a taxi.

Did he think this out (I highly doubt it)? Because she would have to pay for everything, and As I said, if Marie's path is open, how does he return the money? Because that is supposed to play a role in how the date plays out if the money hasn't been returned. This means where did Dylan get the money because he had to return what he took from Sophia, and Dylan doesn't have an allowance.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That aligns with what I think from a story POV with their arc. He gave up his allowance to see her breast, and if you have Marie's path active, Dylan had to steal money from Sophia's purse to pay for the Ice cream. So where did he get this money to spend? The caption said Dylan asked her out on a date, but she would have to pick up the check, plus Dylan doesn't drive, so now Sophia would have to drive, or they would have to take a taxi.

Did he think this out (I highly doubt it)? Because she would have to pay for everything, and As I said, if Marie's path is open, how does he return the money? Because that is supposed to play a role in how the date plays out if the money hasn't been returned. This means where did Dylan get the money because he had to return what he took from Sophia, and Dylan doesn't have an allowance.
Exactly my thoughts!
But it was noted in the walkthrough that Dylan had to return the money by the next day, otherwise there would be trouble. So where does he get it from?

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Exactly my thoughts!
But it was noted in the walkthrough that Dylan had to return the money by the next day, otherwise there would be trouble. So where does he get it from?
L&P has only revealed that Dylan has a loss of allowance revenue, but has made no mention of how much Dylan has ferreted away into his stash (it could be nothing or it could be much.) Dylan's theft of his mother's money (or even the contemplation of it) parallels the theft of his father's wife. L&P is making it clear that this is a personality disorder in Dylan.
I had a childhood friend whose millionaire aunt would shoplift with the given reason that prices had become too high and it was not right to have to pay that price. Dylan may have that same perspective as my friend's aunt, and is only willing to pay for those things he really wants (like forfeiting allowance to see his mother's breasts.)
This next event will reveal a lot more about who Dylan really is if he produces the necessary cash to impress his mother, or lets her pay as an act to further steal from his family for his own gain. I believe that either way it will not be a good look for Dylan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
In my path Dylan didn't take Sophia's money because I wasn't in the least interested in the appointment with Marie but only in a future story with Sophia, in fact. Are there implications of some sort, as it seems Dylan had necesserely to take this money…?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Exactly my thoughts!
There are only two things I can think of that could be possible.

The first one is Dylan steals the money but fails on the date and doesn't pay for the ice cream, which shuts down Marie's Path, and he returns the money, or Dylan pays for the ice cream, which shutdowns Sophia/Dylan Arc. In other words, a crossroad point.

The other option is that he invested in "Cryptocurrency" before giving up his allowance, and Dylan is a secret millionaire. :ROFLMAO:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
In my path Dylan didn't take Sophia's money because I wasn't in the least interested in the appointment with Marie but only in a future story with Sophia, in fact. Are there implications of some sort, as it seems Dylan had necesserely to take this money…?
We are looking at the structure of the game as developed by L&P, not necessarily the path that a given player takes. The options made available by L&P are based on the personality of the character as created by L&P. If L&P makes the option available it is within the personality profile of that character. The option came up for you to steal Sophia's money, and you chose not to take that option. This is good on you. However, the option is the contemplation that I mentioned in my comment. To consider the theft reveals how L&P has built Dylan's personality. I maintain that Dylan (as a character) is inherently a thief who (in your play) curbed his natural impulse on this occasion and did not steal Sophia's money. Remember, what L&P gives us as options are both viable and natural parts of the dichotomy of the character presented.

Unaware95

Sep 1, 2021
There are only two things I can think of that could be possible.

The first one is Dylan steals the money but fails on the date and doesn't pay for the ice cream, which shuts down Marie's Path, and he returns the money, or Dylan pays for the ice cream, which shutdowns Sophia/Dylan Arc. In other words, a crossroad point.

The other option is that he invested in "Cryptocurrency" before giving up his allowance, and Dylan is a secret millionaire. :ROFLMAO:
or he steals and doesn't give it back, on the date neither of them have money to pay, and sophia gives a blowjob to the waiter instead of money

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022

Ladies and gentlemen, Dylan... the luckiest teenager in the world

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
L&P has only revealed that Dylan has a loss of allowance revenue, but has made no mention of how much Dylan has ferreted away into his stash (it could be nothing or it could be much.) Dylan's theft of his mother's money (or even the contemplation of it) parallels the theft of his father's wife. L&P is making it clear that this is a personality disorder in Dylan.
I had a childhood friend whose millionaire aunt would shoplift with the given reason that prices had become too high and it was not right to have to pay that price. Dylan may have that same perspective as my friend's aunt, and is only willing to pay for those things he really wants (like forfeiting allowance to see his mother's breasts.)
This next event will reveal a lot more about who Dylan really is if he produces the necessary cash to impress his mother, or lets her pay as an act to further steal from his family for his own gain. I believe that either way it will not be a good look for Dylan.
My grandchildren have often stolen from their mother in the past. I'm sure these lovely assholes still do that sometimes today when the opportunity arises. Still, I don't think they're about to take his father's wife away. Only if she would bring her mother to the grave with her escapists would this work.
From my point of view, therefore, your analysis with the personality profile is on shaky ground.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
What if Dylan had his mother drive him to the diner where he was with his sister and her friend Christine this morning?
screenshot0006.jpg
I don't know if this would be in any way compatible with Dylan's path with Sophia (the number of possible Dylan's is always a source of problems for me), and I don't even dare to imagine what intertwining of variables would be necessary to make this a viable hypothesis, but perhaps it could be the only possible solution for Dylan's tight finances. Is this even possible?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jérh and xxxorro

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Don't get your hopes up. Don't think we'll get a mind-blowing update. No matter how hot are the teasers, I don't recall we got a memorable build, in the past two years (besides Sam's one, being the only exception IMHO). Looking forward to the PD14 events instead.

« The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone »

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What if Dylan had his mother drive him to the diner where he was with his sister and her friend Christine this morning?
View attachment 2651820
I don't know if this would be in any way compatible with Dylan's path with Sophia (the number of possible Dylan's is always a source of problems for me), and I don't even dare to imagine what intertwining of variables would be necessary to make this a viable hypothesis, but perhaps it could be the only possible solution for Dylan's tight finances. Is this even possible?
I've always viewed a diner as the only possible solution that Dylan could afford financially. Especially when he steals from his father this time, for example. Scon 20 euros would be a risk, not to mention 200 euros.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes