tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
If people think AWAM isn't realistic, just wait until you see Myriam getting banged by her dog and some inbred giant dude. Or Aliens. Cause of course there are aliens.
The first reason I mentioned Project Myriam was because of the average number of renders per day, twice that of AWAM.

I like Project Myriam because the story is immersive and fast-paced, not because it's realistic.

And neither PM nor AWAM are my favorite graphics.
I have a specific type of graphics that I like the most, but I won't tell you.

There are other games with funny stories and quirks stories, but I won't talk about them either.

The reason I like AWAM is because of Sophia. There is nothing else.

I don't know if other game developers have said they value "realism".
I don't look at other forums.

I don't value "realistic portrayal" while playing games.

"realism" is LP's value that LP has stated many times.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The first reason I mentioned Project Myriam was because of the average number of renders per day, twice that of AWAM.
the number of renders is not comparable.
myriam's low quality and little attention to detail allows her to create many renders per day.

the two games are comparable as they have the same setting: family 2 children incest corruption etc.
but the purposes are very different:
zorlum goes for: quantity, quick releases, many fetishes, fast fap.
L&P quite the opposite

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
^ That was my point, or at least part of it. Project Myriam is more or less the stereotypical FMC game turned up to 20. It doesn't make a serious attempt (or any attempt at all) at being reasonable or realistic. It's all about adding as many fetishes as possible. Even completely outlandish stuff like aliens.

Whereas AWAM, even if LP comes up short, attempts to be a serious "realistic" project.

Not that people can't like both, but those that do probably like them for completely different reasons.

Reactions: roro and McZoy

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
the number of renders is not comparable.
myriam's low quality and little attention to detail allows her to create many renders per day.

the two games are comparable as they have the same setting: family 2 children incest corruption etc.
but the purposes are very different:
zorlum goes for: quantity, quick releases, many fetishes, fast fap.
L&P quite the opposite
I know AWAM is truth, peace and love to you, but as I said before, the graphics of the two are the same to me.

I don't like either because of the graphics, I like both for different reasons.

And for me, AWAM is the weakest. Because there is nothing to see except for Sofia's character.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I know AWAM is truth, peace and love to you, but as I said before, the graphics of the two are the same to me.

I don't like either because of the graphics, I like both for different reasons.

And for me, AWAM is the weakest. Because there is nothing to see except for Sofia's character.
No, I personally know this user for his critical comments on L&P and AWAM.

Myriam's graphics are good, but AWAM is simply better. Also, if you take a closer look at Myriam, many of the images in the sex scenes are just different perspectives and enlargements of existing images. This is not necessarily a criticism, more of a statement. If you want a quick fap, you need both hands anyway.

I haven't looked through all your posts, but all the posts I found are related to AWAM (~100%). For the fact that AWAm is the "weakest" for you, and there is nothing to see except Sophia, the game keeps you very busy.

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
See instead of the touching stuff he could try other things like on this night out Sophia gets abit drunk and looses up to go further with the bikini photoshoot and this time have lingerie since Dylan has seen her in stockings and corset

Then could let to full nude like the photo Liam took

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I don't believe that it does the way L&P does, although it does play to even more kinks than AWAM and in far less development time.
Last thing I’ll say about it and will probly be banned from this thread again is Zorlun made Project Myriam to be the opposite of AWAM, cause he was tired of being blue balled. The aliens gangbang and other mythical creatures is from the library mystery dreams that are optional choices as well as most in that game. Here’s a quick slideshow of everyone Myriams fucked. (I’d love to do one for this game but it would only be 1 image) :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1861.gif

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
No, I personally know this user for his critical comments on L&P and AWAM.

Myriam's graphics are good, but AWAM is simply better. Also, if you take a closer look at Myriam, many of the images in the sex scenes are just different perspectives and enlargements of existing images. This is not necessarily a criticism, more of a statement. If you want a quick fap, you need both hands anyway.

I haven't looked through all your posts, but all the posts I found are related to AWAM (~100%). For the fact that AWAm is the "weakest" for you, and there is nothing to see except Sophia, the game keeps you very busy.
Can you tell me what I criticized about AWAM?

And to you, that little difference might be as big as sand and asteroids, but I'm saying it doesn't matter to me, so why do you deny my taste? (graphics.)

The difference doesn't matter to me.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Can you tell me what I criticized about AWAM?

And to you, that little difference might be as big as sand and asteroids, but I'm saying it doesn't matter to me, so why do you deny my taste? (graphics.)

The difference doesn't matter to me.
translation error!

That's fine!

:unsure::unsure::unsure:....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes