SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Last thing I’ll say about it and will probly be banned from this thread again is Zorlun made Project Myriam to be the opposite of AWAM, cause he was tired of being blue balled. The aliens gangbang and other mythical creatures is from the library mystery dreams that are optional choices as well as most in that game. Here’s a quick slideshow of everyone Myriams fucked. (I’d love to do one for this game but it would only be 1 image) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2661471
precisely, you can skip all of the aliens and monsters and creatures, and if you do the story in my point of view make sense, Myriam Actions make sense in the narrative, which sometimes some of Sophias doesnt

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I played it long time ago and wasn't that thrilled by the story or the renders. I'll give it a second chance...
You can skip all the aliens and monsters if you dont like that type of thing the game give you the option early in the story

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I just wonder next update will be some kind of romantic date or some kind of cuck date, like dylan make do sofia some kind exhibitionism, because we make a lot cuck point for dylan

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Since you clearly knew Sophia Dylan's feelings. Since sophia admits to herself that this excites her, and after she realizes that she has a different love than mother and son while watching TV, it will be easier for her to let herself go with the flow of events.
40 percent of 200 in 4 weeks . at this rateit will take another16 weeks to 200 percent. so ,the update can be ready in about 6 months. a a game day lasts a goog 2,5 years.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
The Amber in AWAM already has that covered with Dylan - she and Dylan have her lunch special which is not on the menu for the rest of her family!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a great scene but who knows how many years we will have to wait for the next sexy Dylan/Amber content.
They jerked each other off! Not the same as mutual masturbation.

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Next teaser should be out this weekend… my guess :cool:
Something I realised as I was playing the game from the start… most of Dylan/Sophia events have an active and a passive route… it is obvious what the active route could be… the passive one could be from just tolerating other people’s flirting with Sophia to whatever… let’s see ;)

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
With all due respect again . If you're not going this route Kindly don't comment.

:love: :love::love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man of culture ❤ Dylan route will be far better than Sam. The progress may seem slow but its going to get hotter and hotter. I just can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The closest is PD20,but can be even later/
So anything between 10 years and never.
Yeah this really was a great update. Amber is a lot more of a degenerate than Sophia. Also the sexual build up in that scene was very well done. Lots of the lewd scenes in this game have great build with not much pay off

Reactions: LSC82
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes