kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Dylan Spohia part 2. Dont know about restaurant as this has been done with the blackmailer but LP likes to repeat stuff. Cant see it being sexual at all. Maybe a dance club after. Sophia could dance with other guys and Dylan would get jealous which would excite Sophia in an educational way.
Hopefully she will drive Dylan to a lovers lane where the boys of her youth would take her and Dylan can make a move on her and then be interrupted by the campus police.

Reactions: Coachsophia45H

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There is..https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-art-show-us-your-ai-skill.138575/
Wow, I thought I was keeping up well with AI-related news, but I've been half a year behind.

The finger issue was occurring only within a specific graphic range.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Wow, I thought I was keeping up well with AI-related news, but I've been half a year behind.

Yeah I mean anyone that learns how to effectively use AI for renders will put every other dev out of business. Those renders cannot be rivaled.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Dylan Spohia part 2. Dont know about restaurant as this has been done with the blackmailer but LP likes to repeat stuff. Cant see it being sexual at all. Maybe a dance club after. Sophia could dance with other guys and Dylan would get jealous which would excite Sophia in an educational way.
Hopefully she will drive Dylan to a lovers lane where the boys of her youth would take her and Dylan can make a move on her and then be interrupted by the campus police.
I feel like he did Dylan-Sophia parts 1 and 2 in the wrong order.
It would make more sense if Dylan sees his mother pissed off after being ditched and offers to have a date with her, they go to a restaurant, end up making out a little bit, maybe he feels her up...
And then for part 2, they are back at the house, Liam is snoring and smelling like alcohol... and, after some convincing, they have a moment alone where things get hot.

It just makes more sense than they have some petting action on the bathroom and AFTER THAT they get dressed and go to dinner.

Tesla223

Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
O.185 apk not working

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

How long before AI replaces L&P?

Reactions: Kobudo27

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Don't know why some guys interested in sophia/ellie:(
Well and I don't know why some guys are interested in Dylan :) Especially when there is Milfy City, Midnight Paradise, And lot of other games where is Mom\son content. So why bother with him and don't do more content with Ellie. A girl who is the most favourite girl from the game (I mean girl I know that she is second the most favourite character but just about 20 votes) ;) So there is it. Many peoples. Many tastes.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Was anyone else expecting to see L&P release the magazine photoshoot pictures as a downloadable pack for patrons?

I just realized that he didn't, now I'm wondering if I missed something.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes