DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I also want to guess the development of events. So, the restaurant closes and Dylan invites Sophia to a friends party or club. There, after drinking a little, surrounded by fun and pleasure, Sofia feels deja vu, as in the memories told to Dylan in the last episode (this was a logical premise). Of course, Dylan strongly supports this and provokes her to adventurous adventures. A suddenly discovered lack of money in the wallet can play a role here. It is possible for Sofia to perform with a light striptease or participate in games with erotic overtones - both with the participation of Dylan and with random partners. Dylan, of course, watches quietly from the front row. In general, today they will have very fun, and tomorrow it will be very embarrassing... Sophia will say: let it be our little secret. This will additionally form an intimate reality for Sofia and Dylan, which Liam does not need to know about at all.
Sounds interesting

Reactions: new_user!

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I wish there could be faster update cycles
There is a way.

It's to license out the work. Two more teams doing coding and rendering. I mentioned it before and was amazed how many had worries about quality control. I didn't even bother to counter-reply. I figure if you never ran a business having a back-and-forth to educate trolls would be a huge waste of time.

What we are seeing is almost literally a mountain being moved. The project is too big based on all the routes and possibilities. Some people want to see the Patrica/Sophia route, Sam/Sophia route, etc... etc. So, what's up next? Dylan and Sophia dinner date? While that is being worked on, the other routes are not being worked on. And even if you had a total of 3 teams, not everyone is going to be happy. But with 3 teams working the game can advance faster.

So how do you work 3 teams and maintain the quality and the devs intent? Simple, the other two teams send small parcels of content to the dev for review and instructions as to the content for the next parcel. Nothing gets put out there that dev hasn't approved.

The more complex way is to allow the other teams to also freelance alternative content to be mixed with old content and the devs open a second account and split the income accordingly based on work product.

Funny thing is, in the end the dev makes more money either way... faster turnaround time in releasing content, additional revenue source and happier customers.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

After the restaurants have all closed, Dylan suggests a well-known nightclub nearby.

Let's get the party started...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Comment: How is this possible if he is under 21? You can't get into a club unless you are 21 and up in most places due to alcohol being served there. Some clubs are 18 and up, but usually, they have to flag them with wristbands due to the alcohol being served; that's why most clubs are 21 and up in the US. I guess a fake ID...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Comment: How is this possible if he is under 21? You can't get into a club unless you are 21 and up in most places due to alcohol being served there. Some clubs are 18 and up, but usually, they have to flag them with wristbands due to the alcohol being served; that's why most clubs are 21 and up in the US. I guess a fake ID...
In L&P world anything is possible and after seeing the teaser I just shook my head
'O' well it will keep the Pygmy crowd happy,welcome to the twilight zone :ROFLMAO:
Cheers for the teaser

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It has to be a fake ID, he is a highschooler

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He did rehash again... Sophia/Ellie/Patricia was in the club with Logan and crew, and Sophia was buzzing there. So I can see where this is going now.
I thought the same as you and I would of added chold but it is not part of this event but lets see if Tyler pops up.
So some dirty dancing at the club and then maybe something on the way home

Last edited:

abram1

May 24, 2020

After the restaurants have all closed, Dylan suggests a well-known nightclub nearby.

That's just sad, no originality at all. Treading down the same tropes, alcohol - uncertainty - etc. At least there's a chance to move the plot really far under these circumstances. Now we see why 0.190 takes that much time - lots of NPC's. Even for his rig rendering 20+ individuals is a tough task, fan artists usually don't create scenes with more than 5 characters at once.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I'm not in favor of chold for this event or anywhere else as cDylan doesn't make sense at all, but this part two event is sort of mind-boggling on how he is writing it.
True lol , im also not in favour of chold it makes no sense but something will happen on the way home or maybe after they reach home? I've guessed 2 types of events in on of my previous comments, could anything like those happen?

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

L&P is at 50% of the update and the only thing we have seen in the spoilers is Sophia in a mirror and she and Dylan walking, walking down the street, walking to the restaurant, walking in the club, I'm not sure they'll have the energy to dance or do "something else", for the moment this Sophia/Dylan part 2 doesn't look good at all.

The good thing is that at least we will be able to see Dylan show off his moves.
mass-effect-shepard.gif

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
L&P is at 50% of the update and the only thing we have seen in the spoilers is Sophia in a mirror and she and Dylan walking, walking down the street, walking to the restaurant, walking in the club, I'm not sure they'll have the energy to dance or do "something else", for the moment this Sophia/Dylan part 2 doesn't look good at all.

The good thing is that at least we will be able to see Dylan show off his moves.
View attachment 2707313
Lol

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Now one of the reasons why Dylan has aged 6 years in a few months has been revealed. He could certainly pass for a youthful 21, rather than 17. At least the dress doesn't look stupidly out of place now. Dylan having a fake i.d. could be the first element of 'realism' in AWAM this year, if he has one on him. I wonder what Sophia thinks about his idea for a suitable late night venue. Presumably she's so 'corrupted' that she won't be too bothered. L&P making it up as he goes along, has rarely been more obvious.

I hope the shota-lite & incest fans get what they're after, because at least some people won't be disappointed. AWAM is supposed to be entertainment, after all. My issue with both those kinks isn't about their inclusion in the game, as such, it relates to the fact that there's so much of both that there's been nothing else for several years, with any other kinks of note not due to appear for several more years & adult protagonists reduced to brief &/or cameo supporting roles, as they were in many an average '60s teen movie.

Don't tell me to leave & play something else. I've heard it all before, in both polite & insulting formats. I stopped playing a long time ago because there's nothing there to play. When I started, back when PD2 was released, AWAM had more to offer. I stick around for quality renders, out of curiousity, to observe, comment, converse & because I can.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes