Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Now one of the reasons why Dylan has aged 6 years in a few months has been revealed. He could certainly pass for a youthful 21, rather than 17. At least the dress doesn't look stupidly out of place now. Dylan having a fake i.d. could be the first element of 'realism' in AWAM this year, if he has one on him. I wonder what Sophia thinks about his idea for a suitable late night venue. Presumably she's so 'corrupted' that she won't be too bothered. L&P making it up as he goes along, has rarely been more obvious.
The problem is he aged in DoL and not AWAM. How is that going to look now? You can compare the images and see them for yourself.

I can see the fake ID working in DOL but not AWAM.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Comment: How is this possible if he is under 21? You can't get into a club unless you are 21 and up in most places due to alcohol being served there. Some clubs are 18 and up, but usually, they have to flag them with wristbands due to the alcohol being served; that's why most clubs are 21 and up in the US. I guess a fake ID...
Such a little boy, shorter than his woman, would be laughed at in the bar.
So why do you want to play this game with your brain :LUL:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The problem is he aged in DoL and not AWAM. How is that going to look now? You can compare the images and see them for yourself.

I can see the fake ID working in DOL but not AWAM.
If he doesn't look like this in 'AWAM proper' there may be some bouncer issues at the door. Sophia will have to lie about his age, along with the lad himself, perhaps? Then, hopefully it will be an unquestioned fake i.d. & he's in, with Sophia going to the bar. (Yes, she could distract a hetero bouncer or two but not all bouncers are straight men but I digress.....).

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Why do you want to play this game with your brain
I think it's because L&P insists on it. One of his many reasons for an in-game day taking 3 years is his "unprecedented amount of realism that is unlike any adult story told before, both in render quality and story".

To then drop updates that make zero logical sense, to me, is very telling.
His proven personal fetish is shota but he can't do that AND be on Patreon so he had to age up characters that were 10yp kids just 16 days ago, lol. Now they're in a club.

Which means it's all made up on the spot. There is no grand plan. Clearly.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Comment: How is this possible if he is under 21? You can't get into a club unless you are 21 and up in most places due to alcohol being served there. Some clubs are 18 and up, but usually, they have to flag them with wristbands due to the alcohol being served; that's why most clubs are 21 and up in the US. I guess a fake ID...
Don't know about the US, but over here in Aus the only clubs that are strictly 18+ are strip joints that have adult entertainment. Dylan would just need to wear the wristband for a nightclub like this. That his parent is there would also make things easier.

So for me it's one of the more plausible scenarios of the Dylan route, although it leaves pretty much nowhere interesting for the event to go.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Such a little boy, shorter than his woman, would be laughed at in the bar.
So why do you want to play this game with your brain :LUL:
Sophia is 5' 9'', so in 3-inch heels she's a 6 foot tall Amazon. That's way too tall for me but it didn't stop me having girlfriends on the tall side. I'm no Dylan fan but he'd have to be well above average height to tower over her. It's not what night-clubbers are looking at anyway.

Reactions: Jack Adams

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Don't know about the US, but over here in Aus the only clubs that are strictly 18+ are strip joints that have adult entertainment. Dylan would just need to wear the wristband. That his parent is there would also make things easier.

So for me it's one of the more plausible scenarios of the Dylan route, although it leaves pretty much nowhere interesting for the event to go.
It doesn't matter if the parent is with you or not. In the US, if you're underage to get in a club, you don't get in because it is pretty much a law that covers how clubs operate, and most states set the age around 21 when it comes to the clubs serving alcohol to get in. Plus, in AWAM, Dylan is supposed to be under 18. I think he's supposed to be 16 or 17, and Ellie is supposed to be 17 or 18. It's only in DoL that Dylan is supposed to be either 17 or 18, and Ellie is supposed to be 18 or 19.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
I think it's because L&P insists on it. One of his many reasons for an in-game day taking 3 years is his "unprecedented amount of realism that is unlike any adult story told before, both in render quality and story".

To then drop updates that make zero logical sense, to me, is very telling.
His proven personal fetish is shota but he can't do that AND be on Patreon so he had to age up characters that were 10yp kids just 16 days ago, lol. Now they're in a club.

Which means it's all made up on the spot. There is no grand plan. Clearly.
So we really don't need brains to play this game, just play it :KEK: :LUL:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
If he doesn't look like this in 'AWAM proper' there may be some bouncer issues at the door. Sophia will have to lie about his age, along with the lad himself, perhaps? Then, hopefully it will be an unquestioned fake i.d. & he's in, with Sophia going to the bar. (Yes, she could distract a hetero bouncer or two but not all bouncers are straight men but I digress.....).
I see a cDylan option in this event... The age difference between D/S is obvious and the predators around will smell opportunity... Just saying...

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
AWAM Dylan vs. DOL Dylan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless L&P is going to change AWAM Dylan to DOL Dylan, I don't see that working.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

After the restaurants have all closed, Dylan suggests a well-known nightclub nearby.

Let's get the party started...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've written in the past that Dylan is at the wrong restaurant and Sofia is wearing a club/party dress.

fuck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I see a cDylan option in this event... The age difference between D/S is obvious and the predators around will smell opportunity... Just saying...
Unless he recently changed his mind, there is supposed to be no Dylan option, but there was one in the first event with Sophia's first time.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So will we have a rehash of Ellie/Patricia/Tyler/Bennett events all rolled into one?
She gives Dylan the panties that she is wearing as a mento of the night :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes