farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

After the restaurants have all closed, Dylan suggests a well-known nightclub nearby.

Let's get the party started...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does Dylan look older and older with every update. :unsure: He's like Carl from The Walking Dead TV who has grow up 8 years in 2 years on the show :rolleyes:

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
The only interruption is liam but remember that he has a game night planned with his boss so they'll defo drink together. Since dylan and Sophia are already going out late for the date they'll reach home late, then maybe liam could go to bed feeling tired and drunk so no problems and both of them could continue in Dylan's room??
Liam's already in bed, asleep!:sleep:

Feb 26, 2022
The only interruption is liam but remember that he has a game night planned with his boss so they'll defo drink together. Since dylan and Sophia are already going out late for the date they'll reach home late, then maybe liam could go to bed feeling tired and drunk so no problems and both of them could continue in Dylan's room??
Oohhh that'd be nice for Liam to find them the next morning in Dylan's room asleep half naked and in a cuddling "honeymoon hug" position. :love:

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
BTW why Liam needs a hand cream all of sudden while watching a football game with his boss?
Maybe
1) he knows Dylan was in the bathroom and wants to see the atmosphere as a cuckold husband. A hand cream is just an excuse to enter the bathroom.
2) or it needs for the service to his boss, "happy ending?" (they are a secret lover lol)

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
So hopefully the teasers are being staggered out and not indicative of where the progress is actually. 50% and just getting to the club? Either that or they made out somewhere along the way.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
The advantage here is that they know noone here so they can not really get interrupted. At home there would always be the fear to get caught. In a Bar in a dark corner without anyone else there , there is no risk.
40 yo woman makes out with young teen in corner of club. Only the police would interupt them. Unless of course Dylan gets another growth spurt.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is a way.

It's to license out the work. Two more teams doing coding and rendering. I mentioned it before and was amazed how many had worries about quality control. I didn't even bother to counter-reply. I figure if you never ran a business having a back-and-forth to educate trolls would be a huge waste of time.

What we are seeing is almost literally a mountain being moved. The project is too big based on all the routes and possibilities. Some people want to see the Patrica/Sophia route, Sam/Sophia route, etc... etc. So, what's up next? Dylan and Sophia dinner date? While that is being worked on, the other routes are not being worked on. And even if you had a total of 3 teams, not everyone is going to be happy. But with 3 teams working the game can advance faster.

So how do you work 3 teams and maintain the quality and the devs intent? Simple, the other two teams send small parcels of content to the dev for review and instructions as to the content for the next parcel. Nothing gets put out there that dev hasn't approved.

The more complex way is to allow the other teams to also freelance alternative content to be mixed with old content and the devs open a second account and split the income accordingly based on work product.

Funny thing is, in the end the dev makes more money either way... faster turnaround time in releasing content, additional revenue source and happier customers.
Your idea of making 3 teams(3-4 people in each team) have major flaws.
1.The dev hardly can be convinced to hire even 2 persons.
2.L&P can hardly be called a comunicative person and he need to be way more than that to lead the teams.
3.The dev definitely needs to make at least 30K each month,maybe even 40K.
4.Having 3 teams doesn't mean you will start working 3 times faster.If that was the case PSG with Messi,Mbappe and Neymar should win constantly each tournament.I will tell you a secret-they didn't do it,like at all.
Comment: How is this possible if he is under 21? You can't get into a club unless you are 21 and up in most places due to alcohol being served there. Some clubs are 18 and up, but usually, they have to flag them with wristbands due to the alcohol being served; that's why most clubs are 21 and up in the US. I guess a fake ID...
Well,Ellie was in the club and she is definitely not 21.So nothing new

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
It's a game to you and me, but in his eyes, he is writing it as it is realistic. That's the part that many people miss. The country that San Alejo is in is the US. He will undoubtedly write in a way that makes the game progress, but again he's writing it in "realistic" terms. That's why I said in a post a couple of months ago that it doesn't matter how we view the game. It's how the author writes it in which he uses the term realistic.
I disagree with San Alejo being in the US. For one, the boss came over to watch a RUGBY game. At night. I have found in 24 years living in the US an extremely small number of people in the USA that even know what Rugby is let alone will watch it. Go All Blacks 2023.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This shows an issue LP has. Wasting time & not being efficient. If they weren't actually going to a restaurant, there is no reason to spend the time making the restaurant environment or the corresponding renders. Just skip straight to the club.

As for what will happen. A club is an easy way to get some lewdness involved. Sophia is probably going to drink and on the ride home, Dylan will feel her up or something. We'll probably get a dancing animation too.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes