hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It is not strange to go out after enjoying a date in the bathtub, then come back and show the scene of the date again in the bathtub.

Also, it's not strange at all that a mother and son head to a club to drink tequila just because the restaurant is closed.

Because her husband is watching a football game to score points with his company boss.

Sophia secretly put on her makeup in the bathroom Because as it is not strange at all.

In my thoughts, perhaps after returning from the club, Sophia wakes up Liam, who is sleeping, and it seems like she suggests getting a divorce and leaving the house with Dylan.
Have you correctly translated what I wrote?
It's not that it can't happen, it's that I would find another bathroom scene boring and Dylan will beg for it again. That doesn't mean I think such an event at the end of the evening is unlikely.
Right, it's not uncommon for a mother and son to drink alcohol together. For me, only the factor of corruption is higher when Sophia makes decisions without first lowering the inhibition threshold with alcohol.
With the rest I do not understand the connection with my contribution.

Reactions: roro and jenyabest

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Have you correctly translated what I wrote?
It's not that it can't happen, it's that I would find another bathroom scene boring and Dylan will beg for it again. That doesn't mean I think such an event at the end of the evening is unlikely.
Right, it's not uncommon for a mother and son to drink alcohol together. For me, only the factor of corruption is higher when Sophia makes decisions without first lowering the inhibition threshold with alcohol.
With the rest I do not understand the connection with my contribution.
It is not strange for a mother and son to drink together.
It is not strange for a mother and son to go on a date night.

The reason this becomes strange is due to her emotions.

Sophia wants Dylan to get a girlfriend, but she ruins it tonight.

She puts on her makeup in the bathroom and goes clubbing with her son without her husband's knowledge, even though she hasn't had any serious problems with him.

And she became a flirtatious wife who goes to clubs, even though she saw her husband trying to impress his boss to score points.

There were obviously other good places.

There was a place that was dangerous but safe, a place that was open but could be alone, a place where she could tell her husband, without ruining the planned route.

Reactions: Deniroeste

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I disagree with San Alejo being in the US. For one, the boss came over to watch a RUGBY game. At night. I have found in 24 years living in the US an extremely small number of people in the USA that even know what Rugby is let alone will watch it. Go All Blacks 2023.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can read, Clarie said that they migrated to America from Paris, Which is where San Alejo is located. You can read the entire chat between Sophia and Clarie during the Sophia/Dylan/Clarie/Marie event.

Plus, it's not Rugby that Liam is watching. It's American Football that he is watching on TV.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
It is not strange to go out after enjoying a date in the bathtub, then come back and show the scene of the date again in the bathtub.

Also, it's not strange at all that a mother and son head to a club to drink tequila just because the restaurant is closed.

Because her husband is watching a football game to score points with his company boss.

Sophia secretly put on her makeup in the bathroom Because as it is not strange at all.

In my thoughts, perhaps after returning from the club, Sophia wakes up Liam, who is sleeping, and it seems like she suggests getting a divorce and leaving the house with Dylan.
Nah ..leave the house with Dylan? It'll be weird at this point of time in the game. maybe at the end? but yeah sophia is always getting more and more closer to dylan and Maybe she's feeling young and excited by all the attention she's getting from her son after a long time and she always says it's wrong, this and that but has an excuse of teaching dylan how treat women, she is actually liking this secret relationship which she thinks isn't cheating on liam and feels safe.

Last edited:

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Thanks for sharing as usual!

So nightclub it is. Keeping aside the age issue for just a moment, which already made us discard this hypothesis, here is another thought.

**What if** it is, once again, another red herring? Some of you have already commented on the fact that, from a technical point of view, it's a very challenging scene to make because of the number of characters and so on. I had a similar reaction seeing the teaser as in "Oh, that's why the progress was so slow..." It almost immediately reminded me of Sam's concert, which had the same kind of challenges at the time, but ended up being a fairly minor part of Sam's event (in terms of "action").

So I wouldn't be surprised if the "main action" doesn't take place here, but later, e.g. once at home again. This nightclub scene could maybe serve to "prepare" for the main event, either by loosening up Sophia and/or playing again with the nostalgia for the younger years, or by making again Dylan the hero that saves her from some molesters, or simply by making them even closer with the dancing. And, of course, the whole nightclub thing, **could** be "just" another chance for L&P for experimenting with large scenes, complex lighting and pushing the limits of his hardware. It would not be so (completely) out of character for him IMO.
Absolutely

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can read, Clarie said that they migrated to America from Paris, Which is where San Alejo is located. You can read the entire chat between Sophia and Clarie during the Sophia/Dylan/Clarie/Marie event.

Plus, it's not Rugby that Liam is watching. It's American Football that he is watching on TV.
America is the country in L&P's world, not the United States of America.
If you think like that, everything is possible. Just don't be too serious. It's a game.

Reactions: roro and Jude6
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes