DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
who care about the ring ? we look for pussy
But I'm talking about build up to the pussy. it'll be intresting to see how much she gets involved with Dylan, the ring is important to see if sophia feels like she's dylans gf for the night. It'll lead to something and make the scene hotter

• Red Heart
Reactions: DjN.11

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
he might. He has easier access to Sophia than Sam. Some people might think dylan path is very slow and annoying but understand that dylan is her son not any random teenager who's lusting after sophia.. ofcourse you can decide whether to do the dylan route or the Sam route. it's your choice. Both are hot imo.
Or neither. The game is quite good skipping both routes, it's just a wait at the moment, that but will be over for soon for a while.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe, after dylan events im interested see more of the side job events but it's not coming very soon
I'm just making a point that for some that enjoy the game, the whole Dylan v Sam "race" is irrelevant.

There are even some in the fan art thread that regularly post art, but haven't played the game since around PD 4 - 5.

Hell, the most popular fan art story requested at the moment involves neither Dylan or Sam.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I'm just making a point that for some that enjoy the game, the whole Dylan v Sam "race" is irrelevant.

There are even some in the fan art thread that regularly post art, but haven't played the game since around PD 4 - 5.

Hell, the most popular fan art story requested at the moment involves neither Dylan or Sam.
True ..i don't know how we ended up creating this dylan v sam compitition, i don't really care about it. To be honest i enjoyed every single event in the game except Mr. Bennett didn't like his character so i didn't do the route. It's your choice What you'll do and what you won't. Really.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
After they go home from the club they'll make out in Dylan's room and Dylan rubs sophias pussy while kissing her .. i want something like that

Reactions: DDTolik

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True ..i don't know how we ended up creating this dylan v sam compitition, i don't really care about it. To be honest i enjoyed every single event in the game except Mr. Bennett didn't like his character so i didn't do the route. It's your choice What you'll do and what you won't. Really.
The competition between Dylan fans and Sam fans has always been around in some form or another. My general observation on how things have progressed over the years is that you've got the M/S fans that choose Dylan over Sam just because Dylan is the son character. Then you've got the MILF fans that choose Sam because he's not her son. There's a reason his surname is Robinson. Then you've got the corruption fans that enjoy both, as long as they're not the husband/boyfriend.

What I find telling is that when I first started playing this game, it was actually for the GW route. But was gradually enticed into the lesbian route because of the quality of the writing. And yet even from the same writer, every event on either route has only cemented my decision not to play either Dylan or Sam route. Both are turning into Gary Stu Casanova characters that I just find boring, and not worth the slog through the build-up. Particularly Dylan.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The competition between Dylan fans and Sam fans has always been around in some form or another. My general observation on how things have progressed over the years is that you've got the M/S fans that choose Dylan over Sam just because Dylan is the son character. Then you've got the MILF fans that choose Sam because he's not her son. There's a reason his surname is Robinson. Then you've got the corruption fans that enjoy both, as long as they're not the husband/boyfriend.

What I find telling is that when I first started playing this game, it was actually for the GW route. But was gradually enticed into the lesbian route because of the quality of the writing. And yet even from the same writer, every event on either route has only cemented my decision not to play either Dylan or Sam route. Both are turning into Gary Stu Casanova characters that I just find boring, and not worth the slog through the build-up. Particularly Dylan.
Yes the lesbian route has good amount of progress and very hot too. I like incest, milf and corruption so I loved every single event (again.. not Bennett).
And the Casanova part, i agree that that :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes