Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Anyone tell me which game is best female protagonist game
other then AWAM
That depends entirely what you're looking for. I can recommend a whole bunch, but they're mainly lesbian games. I usually recommend new players find another member that posts similar tastes, and follow the links in their signature.

Which of course is useless if the other member has both their picture links for AWAM.

Reactions: jstreet

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
can someone recommend me games with good graphics
Anyone tell me which game is best female protagonist game
other then AWAM
Jessica O'neil is like baby AWAM in more ways than one.
The protagonist(the aforementioned Jessica) is extremely good looking.
The dev/game is stalling on heterosexual sex like crazy, other than the boyfriend character of course... sounds familiar right? lol.
It does have some good lesbian action.
To be fair although the stalling is quite obvious at this point it doesn't hold a candle to AWAM the undisputed champions of stalling.

A Seduced Wife and Ms Denvers are also female MC games on my radar, both very beautiful(Her Desire is good but doesn't have great graphics or a stunning leading lady) with good graphics and a stunning protagonist.
For more of a mindless fuckfest you can try Inside Jennifer(not a milf, but super hot), the game has already been concluded and it goes to full blast right away.

i have another offtopic question, does anyone knows any female game devs?
Nyx from Intertwined is "suppousedly" a woman, her game has a male MC though.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
Jan 27, 2021
Reactions: hellomyguy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
:unsure: Isn't that a male protag game?
Well, people tend to play this as a male protag game. Dylan should have done this, or Sam should have done that. Aiden can do this and that. Sophia has little to no agency in the game so far.

There is also the recent news that L&P is going to turn the game back to dual protag with both male and female protags, only with Dylan instead of Liam (as originally intended).

Jan 27, 2021
Well, people tend to play this as a male protag game. Dylan should have done this, or Sam should have done that. Aiden can do this and that. Sophia has little to no agency in the game so far.

There is also the recent news that L&P is going to turn the game back to dual protag with both male and female protags, only with Dylan instead of Liam (as originally intended).
Uh, I guess. I have to admit that seems kind of odd to me. I mean, there are a bunch of male protag games, but hey, to each his own.

LucidLover

Oct 14, 2022
Jessica O'neil is like baby AWAM in more ways than one.
The protagonist(the aforementioned Jessica) is extremely good looking.
The dev/game is stalling on heterosexual sex like crazy, other than the boyfriend character of course... sounds familiar right? lol.
It does have some good lesbian action.
To be fair although the stalling is quite obvious at this point it doesn't hold a candle to AWAM the undisputed champions of stalling.

A Seduced Wife and Ms Denvers are also female MC games on my radar, both very beautiful(Her Desire is good but doesn't have great graphics or a stunning leading lady) with good graphics and a stunning protagonist.
For more of a mindless fuckfest you can try Inside Jennifer(not a milf, but super hot), the game has already been concluded and it goes to full blast right away.

Nyx from Intertwined is "suppousedly" a woman, her game has a male MC though.
Want to add my list as well to this already good one. However, all these games are under construction but good potential.

Ariana’s Perverted Diary is something that is pretty hot, the lesb-lovers would get a good taste.

The Office - one of my favorites but a total letdown in terms of content as it has been in development for over more than two years. Gail is one of the hottest big-titty females, those eyes are just fantastic.

Unseen Instincts - strong plot, hot FMC, non-milf tho, similar to JOHN. Again, very less content but gonna be a banger if the dev plans this accordingly.

Esra in Istanbul - hot FMC, good renders, hot scenes but poor script is a let down tho.

The Truth - just one version but hottie blonde FMC. Great potential.

Do update if there are some nice games.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Want to add my list as well to this already good one. However, all these games are under construction but good potential.

Ariana’s Perverted Diary is something that is pretty hot, the lesb-lovers would get a good taste.

The Office - one of my favorites but a total letdown in terms of content as it has been in development for over more than two years. Gail is one of the hottest big-titty females, those eyes are just fantastic.

Unseen Instincts - strong plot, hot FMC, non-milf tho, similar to JOHN. Again, very less content but gonna be a banger if the dev plans this accordingly.

Esra in Istanbul - hot FMC, good renders, hot scenes but poor script is a let down tho.

The Truth - just one version but hottie blonde FMC. Great potential.

Do update if there are some nice games.
The Office has a great potential.. Gail is very sexy with big ass and tits, scenes are great too

Last edited:

Feb 26, 2022
can someone recommend me games with good graphics
"City of Broken Dreamers" It's not a game IT'S A FREAKING 4K RESOLUTION ....MOVIE with one of the greatest soundtracks I have ever listened to!!!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes