JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Anyone else get into a repeatable, unrecoverable error message when trying to create a final save (on mac)?

I did try searching, but maybe my search-fu is off.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Anyone else get into a repeatable, unrecoverable error message when trying to create a final save (on mac)?

I did try searching, but maybe my search-fu is off.
Which error? There was a problem with an earlier version of AWAM1 on Mac. Where and when did you donwload your Mac version?

Where do you have installed the game on your Mac? Another folder than the "application" one?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Which error? There was a problem with an earlier version of AWAM1 on Mac. Where and when did you donwload your Mac version?

Where do you have installed the game on your Mac? Another folder than the "application" one?
Thanks, had to be run in the application folder. I just ran it off downloads, as I wasn't sure how long I'm going to stick with it :D

Reactions: Bibifoc

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You had me going there, that is pure evil.
Get me all excited then pull the rug out.

But honestly I'd be surprised if we got another teaser this event. If there is it will be another dance maybe of Sophia backed up into Dylan dancing similar to Sophia/Patricia in the bar. Anything else would illuminate the path of the night's conclusion.

Dont get me wrong, I want another teaser but highly unlikely we will get one.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes