lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Her Desire is not bad so far.

JOHN has been going slow for awhile now.

Denvers I might've tried early on so I can't say much

Project idk I just couldn't get into it

LHB same as Denvers.

Our Red String, I like but do wish certain adjustments were made (But am pulling for our man Stan to pull through).
freepass did you check that game?
and good girl gone bad the first game of the autor of our red string.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The 'Anna Exciting Affection' game is still open to many story, and is a good counter-proof to play for those who say that the game dies as soon as sex is introduced.
They have a large ensemble of characters(besides some new ones and randos they introduce) and everyone gets a go at Anna, and then they mix and match and keep making the situations more and more slutty, it's awesome :love:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
They have a large ensemble of characters(besides some new ones and randos they introduce) and everyone gets a go at Anna, and then they mix and match and keep making the situations more and more slutty, it's awesome :love:
yes.

Except for the characters and sex education, Anna and Sophia have similar plots, but Anna's story is bigger and more dynamic.

Also, to me, Sofia's story has a clear and predictable ending, whereas Anna's story is more enjoyable because it is unpredictable.

Add to

Also, AWAM's cliffhanger is completely meaningless, but in the case of Anna's story, since Anna is planning a twist/plot now, it makes us expect a new story.

And those who say that AWAM's storytelling is great should play Anna's game.

Anna's story has a main story and a sub story, and the sub story is intertwined with the main story.

This is the real story, the real plot.

AWAM currently regards Dylan's story as the main story, but strictly speaking it cannot be said to be the main story.

AWAM only has a little more Dylan, but all the stories are separate and unconnected.

- Because all stories are event-based, there are too many unnecessary scenes.
- For example, the hair salon scene is rather an obstacle to the progress of the story or only delays time.
- If, after the park scene, Sofia felt the same as now feelings towards Dylan and accepted Dylan's request, the story would have progressed faster and smoother.

Also, when introducing a new character, Anna's story gives the new character a clear role.

But when AWAM introduces a new character, it briefly appears as an event and then deletes it.

As I've said a few times, AWAM is a bikini magazine book, and it's not at the level of being able to say that there are novels.

Anna's crime is the main story, AWAM's sex education is the main story, and this is the current level of both games.

Not because of the main story, but because of the way the developers unravel the content of the game.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
yes.

Except for the characters and sex education, Anna and Sophia have similar plots, but Anna's story is bigger and more dynamic.

Also, to me, Sofia's story has a clear and predictable ending, whereas Anna's story is more enjoyable because it is unpredictable.

Add to

Also, AWAM's cliffhanger is completely meaningless, but in the case of Anna's story, since Anna is planning a twist/plot now, it makes us expect a new story.

And those who say that AWAM's storytelling is great should play Anna's game.

Anna's story has a main story and a sub story, and the sub story is intertwined with the main story.

This is the real story, the real plot.

AWAM currently regards Dylan's story as the main story, but strictly speaking it cannot be said to be the main story.

AWAM only has a little more Dylan, but all the stories are separate and unconnected.

- Because all stories are event-based, there are too many unnecessary scenes.
- For example, the hair salon scene is rather an obstacle to the progress of the story or only delays time.
- If, after the park scene, Sofia felt the same as now feelings towards Dylan and accepted Dylan's request, the story would have progressed faster and smoother.

Also, when introducing a new character, Anna's story gives the new character a clear role.

But when AWAM introduces a new character, it briefly appears as an event and then deletes it.

As I've said a few times, AWAM is a bikini magazine book, and it's not at the level of being able to say that there are novels.

Anna's crime is the main story, AWAM's sex education is the main story, and this is the current level of both games.

Not because of the main story, but because of the way the developers unravel the content of the game.

AWAM has no main story just some routes that are leading somewhere. There is no overarching plot.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dylan's hands are caressing the glory, touching mom's ass like that

naughty-naughty-naughty.gif

We have had 8 teasers, L&P gave 10 in the previous update, so there are 2 left to see and I hope they will bring something interesting, although it is not L&P's style to show much, in this update he has not shown anything at all, let's hope something happens and that this part 2 is not a disappointment

Apr 30, 2020
I've replayed the scenes in v0.180 (the barbershop update) and I'm honestly struggling to find out why exactly that update took as much time to come out as it did. Barely anything happened (compared to 0.175 and 0.185) yet it took three months to create. I imagine L+P is a perfectionist and wanted to make the quality of the renders as good as possible, but I honestly feel that there comes a point where maintaining that level of quality becomes ridiculous (in regard to creation time).

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I smell a repetition of the scene “Sophia loosing her virginity”… They start in the dance floor coming closer, they kiss, they seek some privacy, they go to a more secluded place and mommy gives him a “happy ending” with her mouth… If they are still in the club Sophia has to swallow… ;)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Freepass is alright too.

Yeah Good Girl was great.

I do wish we had more fantasy ish games where we play as a female warrior that gets corrupted by all types of people.
japanese games there a lot of them.from kagura games
claire ´s quest.2d female protagonist fantasy world.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes