Abhapa

Apr 30, 2023
I can't think straight.. holy shit Sofia is for sure the hottest there she beats the younger girls up what a big delicious Milf :love::love::love:
just missing Sam there lol
Seriously dude she's the hottest milf.....Those days would be awesome when we she her in full action..

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
adding to the thread to find all teasers at one place.
View attachment 2743920 View attachment 2743922

Please give major credit to Liam in all of this! For having made the necessary efforts in terms of work and protection and delicate care of Sofía herself, for 20 long years... contributing decisively to her being able to dedicate herself enormously to the care of her body aesthetics.

Thank you Liam for your hard work... we are all grateful to you!!! JAJA JAJA:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Feb 26, 2022
"Oh god, honey. What are you doing to me?" Long kiss....

By the way, somenone asked a really good question but it went unanswered (unless missed). Is this a continuation of the bathroom scene? Is this shortly after Sofia was contemplating in the living room?? It'll be interesting to see how she got from that to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bibifoc

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
japanese games there a lot of them.from kagura games
claire ´s quest.2d female protagonist fantasy world.
Oh yeah Claires Quest is another I'm a fan of even though most of the content is rape and beastiality (Have no care for either) still is very nice.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
IMHO Aidan’s art class is a masterpiece… Aidan is trying Sophia’s limits. How far would she go? It is a highly erotic and aesthetically beautiful scene! There are another 8 Aidan’s tasks and if LP keeps creating scenes at that level the end result would be wonderful. It’s the perfect way to show Sophia’s gradual progression where she surrenders to lust & passion…

The 2 side jobs are just sick IMO and if they were cut from future development it will be still OK.

Benett’s blackmail could have had more depth. A mother doing the impossible for her child.

An ONS with the college guys would be great as well. A wife longing for something she’s missing out of her marriage…

The romance with Sam and Carl (Patricia’s husband - not yet developed) have a great potential.

The lesbian routes with Alyssa, Patricia, Nathalie and Ellie (my order of preference :)) are beautiful too.

A group sex scene with Vicky and DeShawn (and Liam) would be nice too.

A thank you fuck (ONS at a later stage) with Janitor and/or Principal for saving her from Aidan and Benett would be beautiful.

Finally a more kinky good wife path would be interesting…:giggle:
One of L&P's biggest problems is that he incorporates far too many repetitions of the same ideas. In the family, he has done well. There is one son and one daughter and the husband that goes with it. But why L&P thought to include so many black mail stories, or even three jobs, is a mystery to me. The same applies to the number of lesbian LI or random strange guys. We have a saying in german: "less is more". The idea is that if you exaggerate something to much, you end up with less value because it ultimately becomes arbitrary. If L&P has Sophias class, and Dylans soccer team, and then also Ellies dance group, then at some point there are enough kids in the age group. If Aiden has to have some kind of group events, then why not have them with Sophia class at a later time? To add even more charaters to a game, that has way to many of them already was a stupid idea. Not to mention that Aiden is just ridiculous as a villain and for that reason alone his tasks really come across kimd of weak. There is a reason why, after so many years of development, nothing has happened, and that is mainly that L&P somehow tries to double and triple everything. What's the point of a Janitor or the Principal if they practically never do anything and have no connection to the rest of the story. L&P should have eliminated this kind of nonsense from the beginning. The art class is first and foremost far too time-consuming. So many useless new characters, and then this completely nonsensical motorcycle ride.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
One of L&P's biggest problems is that he incorporates far too many repetitions of the same ideas. In the family, he has done well. There is one son and one daughter and the husband that goes with it. But why L&P thought to include so many black mail stories, or even three jobs, is a mystery to me. The same applies to the number of lesbian LI or random strange guys. We have a saying in german: "less is more". The idea is that if you exaggerate something to much, you end up with less value because it ultimately becomes arbitrary. If L&P has Sophias class, and Dylans soccer team, and then also Ellies dance group, then at some point there are enough kids in the age group. If Aiden has to have some kind of group events, then why not have them with Sophia class at a later time? To add even more charaters to a game, that has way to many of them already was a stupid idea. Not to mention that Aiden is just ridiculous as a villain and for that reason alone his tasks really come across kimd of weak. There is a reason why, after so many years of development, nothing has happened, and that is mainly that L&P somehow tries to double and triple everything. What's the point of a Janitor or the Principal if they practically never do anything and have no connection to the rest of the story. L&P should have eliminated this kind of nonsense from the beginning. The art class is first and foremost far too time-consuming. So many useless new characters, and then this completely nonsensical motorcycle ride.
For me personally, there was something in every event. I don't feel any route or character is superfluous and enjoy the slow build of the story.
Don't get me wrong, I understand your objections, because I too see that this game will never be finished or that I will not experience this date. But there are plenty of other games and real life that provide me with more than enough distraction and enjoyment.
But I think that your wish for a slimming down of the story or the routes will become reality at the latest with the beginning of PD14. If L&P makes his plan true in the future also on Steam (to optimize profits) to publish, many routes will have to die.
The rump story that will then remain (incest/family) will probably be enough for many, but for me it will be the reason to stop my really low support for the developer.

Reactions: Jude6 and roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes