DDTolik

May 26, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And how will it be!?: They are dancing - he got up - she is excited - they will go to the second floor to the VIP room - he will suck her nipples - she will masturbate him (well, or titsjob? DO NOT BLOWJOB 110% ) - - - Or the same thing only not the second floor, but they will go home to the jacuzzi and what I have listed - - - after the renovation, we will meet in 5 years ((( Or when the events of Dylan or Sam are there!?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
Dylan's hands are caressing the glory, touching mom's ass like that

View attachment 2743398

We have had 8 teasers, L&P gave 10 in the previous update, so there are 2 left to see and I hope they will bring something interesting, although it is not L&P's style to show much, in this update he has not shown anything at all, let's hope something happens and that this part 2 is not a disappointment

I think the update will be short and without much wow scenes. The author is making progress very quickly. The animation was removed yes, but too quickly. I'm afraid we will lose in quality and pictures. And as a result, it is quite likely that the project will roll down due to the speed (((

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cedrog and Lederzar

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
And how will it be!?: They are dancing - he got up - she is excited - they will go to the second floor to the VIP room - he will suck her nipples - she will masturbate him (well, or titsjob? DO NOT BLOWJOB 110% ) - - - Or the same thing only not the second floor, but they will go home to the jacuzzi and what I have listed - - - after the renovation, we will meet in 5 years ((( Or when the events of Dylan or Sam are there!?
The question becomes how plastered (drunk) she is? Since they are at the club, every scene with the others has to deal with alcohol with the other guys (Art class with Aiden and Jacuzzi with Sam); one would suspect Sophia is buzzing or drunk on the dance floor.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think the update will be short and without much wow scenes. The author is making progress very quickly. The animation was removed yes, but too quickly. I'm afraid we will lose in quality and pictures. And as a result, it is quite likely that the project will roll down due to the speed (((
He already said it's going to be short and I have a feeling rushed too. This scene is supposed to be the catch-up or pass Sam's progress. So I'm expecting something unbelievable at this point.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
He already said it's going to be short and I have a feeling rushed too. This scene is supposed to be the catch-up or pass Sam's progress. So I'm expecting something unbelievable at this point.
Like some semi-naked grinding with a happy ending? :unsure:
Naaaah, that would mean no cliffhanger, so no happy ending, sorry Dylan. :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
New update Image enjoy Guys!!! View attachment 2722534
Why in each recent update and teasers she is looking so older and Skinny as compared to the previous sophia from part1 .part2 sophia is not like the previous sophia and so much makeup on her face man dev is just not focusing on the fmc looks or what does nobody notice this changes or they just want updates to release fast man she was so gorgeous back then in part1 ?

LatinoBoy65

Oct 16, 2022
80% and they are still on the dance floor - we should not expect too much.:confused:

• Angry
Reactions: Jude6

Dec 29, 2021
The question becomes how plastered (drunk) she is? Since they are at the club, every scene with the others has to deal with alcohol with the other guys (Art class with Aiden and Jacuzzi with Sam); one would suspect Sophia is buzzing or drunk on the dance floor.

Yes, of course, how is a little boy supposed to get a mare like Sophia? Either she's completely drunk or he has something to blackmail her about. Otherwise he wouldn't have a chance.

Reactions: Chaosguy

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The drunker L&P lets Sophia get in this situation, the more excuses for her behavior we will hear/read from Sophia the morning after. Maybe something sexually unexpected will happen, but the level of alcohol in the blood will again allow L&P to take two steps back afterwards.
It also takes a certain level of alcohol to make a spicy situation possible where Dylan can be the voyeur/cuck.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021

The most you will get out of this update is a makeout and a grinding session while dancing ......THE END

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
So, a quick discussion in the living room like a brief summary of Sophia’s & Liam’s life together for 20 years and why she’s not happy at the moment (workaholic Liam most likely). Dylan trying to cheer her up and proposes a dinner date. They end up in the club drink, dance and kiss. Sophia stops it and they head back home. There they continue touching and kissing each other. They get naked (equaling Sam), she offers a bj or hj… (I hope there is a 69… :p ) Let’s see…

blehman122

Sep 14, 2021
So, a quick discussion in the living room like a brief summary of Sophia’s & Liam’s life together for 20 years and why she’s not happy at the moment (workaholic Liam most likely). Dylan trying to cheer her up and proposes a dinner date. They end up in the club drink, dance and kiss. Sophia stops it and they head back home. There they continue touching and kissing each other. They get naked (equaling Sam), she offers a bj or hj… (I hope there is a 69… :p ) Let’s see…
You're an optimistic one, I see

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes