rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Yeah.
No idea how they can expect a blowjob now.
Then what?We will have 10 more events Sophia/Dylan with 5+ blowjobs before the actual sex?
Because I don't expect the sex scene before PD25
Not necessarily! PD14 there are 3 parts with Dylan. Part I - he goes at the football game and his friend Darnell flirts with Sophia (cuck event). Part II - maybe part I continues a bit more and Dylan tests her how far would she go… Part III - he offers Sophia another date since Liam is expecting his boss for a 2nd American football match day or alternatively Sophia goes out with Patricia and the museum guys… Let’s see

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coachsophia45H

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Yeah.
No idea how they can expect a blowjob now.
Then what?We will have 10 more events Sophia/Dylan with 5+ blowjobs before the actual sex?
Because I don't expect the sex scene before PD25
She needs to start going sucky sucky now and make a habit out of it along side more stuff, liberate her I say! Why not include steamy stuff in all or most events from now? If you ever played the office wife, it took a long time until she got loose, but once she did it was the standard. At this point L&P could (and should) get creative with kinky level alongside the erotic story.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Couldn’t agree more…
I am a narcissistic abuse expert, do you think L&P is a narcissist? I don't have enough info about him to say. What I can say that if he is one, the fan base/followers certainly supply him with narcissistic supply. As a matter of fact, everyone here is in a shared fantasy with him, literally!

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Yes, of course, how is a little boy supposed to get a mare like Sophia? Either she's completely drunk or he has something to blackmail her about. Otherwise he wouldn't have a chance.
You are right, Do you think Sam is the only one with a chance? Could Dylan be emotionally blackmailing her like Sam? Or could he have taken a chance by emotionally blackmailing her like Sam?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If he wants to lose ALL his patreons then yes. I don't think he is THAT stupid.
The whole point is... he probably never will. Seems like the minimum threshold acceptable for him will never be reached, no matter what. Look at them pro fraudsters out there, still getting decent dime openly doing literally nothing.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
HJ is possible. Intentionally or not she already gave hj to kids in 2nd side job, also at the end of 2nd side job one of the
Kids tries to finger her which may hint next phase of hot scenes may move from sophia breasts to her privates or she moves onto male privates (hj/bj)
She didn't do handjob, she just gave sex education about masturbation.

If Sophia takes Dylan to the bathroom at a nightclub and grabs his cock, saying he needs sex education on masturbation, I might break the monitor.

This game should end the sex education plot as soon as possible and express the desire.

Dec 19, 2021
He already said it's going to be short and I have a feeling rushed too. This scene is supposed to be the catch-up or pass Sam's progress. So I'm expecting something unbelievable at this point.
Dr, l&p said that the Sophia/Dylan 2 event this evening will be a big event. Has he already changed his statement? Also, l&p has not yet stated on the patreon page that this event is a small event. How can you saying this event will be a small event?

Screenshot_2023-07-03-16-59-01-22.jpg

Dec 19, 2021
This scene is supposed to be the catch-up or pass Sam's progress. So I'm expecting something unbelievable at this point.
I'm also looking forward to seeing how this scene can be a catch-up or pass on Sam's progress. Also, he has also removed the animations in this event. Let's see how Dylan catches up with Sam's progress.

There were 417 renders in part 1, but out of those 417 renders, about 73 renders were about GW and the flashback scene where Sophia lost her virginity to an unknown person. The other 344 renders were about Sophia/Dylan. So, Part 1 was also a small event for Dylan. And This event doesn't even have animations. So, this event should be a bigger event than the part 1 event. Otherwise, this event will definitely be a disappointing and worst update for us.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dr, l&p said that the Sophia/Dylan 2 event this evening will be a big event. Has he already changed his statement? Also, l&p has not yet stated on the patreon page that this event is a small event. How can you saying this event will be a small event?

View attachment 2745354
apart from the text

From what I've seen so far, what he says is the big event is the number of renders.

Part 1 was also a big event for him, but it was all about Dylan touching Sofia's breasts and Sophia shaking breasts.

shaking shaking :ROFLMAO:...... (n)

• Haha
Reactions: INOM_18
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes