Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why do some people think of Dylan as stupid when from day one he is sneaking he's way into his mother's forbidden passions?
Isn't it clear that he uses "sex education" as a pretext? That for me is a sign of a very clever sneaky bastard. :D
Depends entirely on how you look at it. I see no reason to accept Aiden's tasks, so in my playthrough he gets shipped to boarding school, so there is no sex education. I see no reason to all go in the car during the prologue.

So for me it's not Dylan is stupid, just the decisions required for his route. That so far there's nothing of interest that I can't get elsewhere.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Many, many times, the author's desire to "spread porridge on a plate" is obvious, to take the narrative away from the main plot, to specifically delay the narrative time and fill it with any husk for the sake of getting money for a stretched time. This is the suicide of the game by its author. For the author, there is no goal to make a beautiful story faster, there is a goal to drag out time and simulate violent activity. Thus, the author holds his viewers for fools who will spend their whole lives eating this garbage that he wants to feed them, and they will wait for the realization of an impossible dream that the author DOES NOT WANT to realize, so as not to lose the bait for their fools. Do you still want to pay him for it?! Are you sure you're not a fool?
Don't bother, most people don't get how the markets work anyway. On top of that, you might "hurt their feelings" by "not affirming their truth", so beware.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not necessarily! PD14 there are 3 parts with Dylan. Part I - he goes at the football game and his friend Darnell flirts with Sophia (cuck event). Part II - maybe part I continues a bit more and Dylan tests her how far would she go… Part III - he offers Sophia another date since Liam is expecting his boss for a 2nd American football match day or alternatively Sophia goes out with Patricia and the museum guys… Let’s see
Same thing.It doesn't matter PD13 or PD14.
Blowjob on either day will means we will have something like 10 blowjobs events Sophia/Dylan.
Because Dylan won't be the first,Sophia will cheat.And the sex scene will be probably on PD25.
Looks like we won't come to an agreement concerning the HJ stuff, but it's fine. Everyone's entitled to his own opinion in the end. I guess that L&P is the only one who can unquestionably remove all doubts.

Anyway, I'm being serious here and not trying to troll, but I'm really skeptical about the upcoming " big event " with Dylan. Won't see Sophia for the next two updates after this... So, is it going to be worth it ? Just fed up of being tricked with tempting teasers since 6 years and always get disappointed in the end...
It's incredible how much times between events with same character.
Last event was Sophia/Dylan.Guess what.Previous Sophia/Dylan event was 2 years ago,back in 2021.
Now we will get another one this month.According to dev.
Next event Sophia/Dylan in PD14 will be in more than 1 year.Maybe even 2 years(again) thanks to Steam adventure.
And after 3 events Sophia/Dylan on PD14 there will be a huge pause of 3-4 years before next such event.
Ellie right now is in even worst situation.Almost 3 years between her last event with Sophia and next one at the beginning of PD14.Because of dev dreams for Steam millions it can reach event 4 years.

Last edited:

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
In the past several comic creators regularly added updates to Milftoon and Y3DF all of a sudden both sites ceased their creations. I don't know what keeps LP going. For me it is not important that the income from its creations brings him a lot. I love seeing all the new stuff from other authors based on the LP characters. I see LP more as a stimulator for other creators. All agree to write that the sequels of the game take too much time. Thank you to all the members who exchange their ideas on the development and updating of this game. For me these graces to you if I maintain interest for this game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Why do some people think of Dylan as stupid when from day one he is sneaking he's way into his mother's forbidden passions?
Isn't it clear that he uses "sex education" as a pretext? That for me is a sign of a very clever sneaky bastard. :D
Is there evidence that Dylan is using a sex education course?

What he has recently asked for is role play, not sex education.

Sex education is Sophia's point of view.

And Dylan, whose character settings have changed recently or who is bold only in front of his mother.
At the beginning of the game, he was a complete loser.

In no scene in the game, I've never seen Dylan's cunning or cleverness.

In fact, none of the characters in the game use heads.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any Ellie nudes since the bath scene ??, i didn't download the game for 10 months.

I care only about Ellie :love:.
Nope. Nothing for her route this entire playable day. After this update is Christine's party, but then assuming L&P drops the Dylan/Emma event as expected, then Dylan Day will finally be over.

But the next Ellie event won't be a shower, so there might not be nudity. Depends on what L&P plans since the main Ellie event isn't until later in the morning.

If you like, send me a PM and I can let you know if the game is worth downloading again.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes