AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Because he is the son, his role itself is not liked, you make his appearance more handsome, make his behavior more childish or more mature instead will get more votes
It is not about good or bad looking. Dylan still too much of childrish in his plot and I do prefer more adult plot than kid play. But of course, my opinion can be different from any of you.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
In any case, AWAM has to become more streamlined. There are just too many stories.

I wouldn't base the selection solely on the popularity of individual characters, but rather on which stories you really need to tell the story of Sophia as a wife and mother. Then characters like Liam or Amber are important, because they are strongly tied to the main story and give the game more depth.

However, characters that simply represent a certain kink, but otherwise have almost nothing to do with the main story, are unnecessary. Here I see especially the two sides jobs, Emma, the mafia story, Aiden, etc. etc.
If LP just focuses on the main character in the main branch of the game he can complete it rather quickly. For the other characters he can make side story related games if he wishes. This is the first thing that pops up in my head.

Reactions: LSC82 and Alley_Cat

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
L&P talks about his vision for the game, how many planned PD's it will have, slow build because he wants the story to develop over a period of time, etc, but then we have all this recent talk of polls, which suggests either:

A) There is no vision, or it has now outpaced any vision he had at the start, other than how to drag shit out, and now he's just pulling shit out of his ass, and the polls are for direction.

B) He has a vision, and the polls are smoke and mirrors, and any adherence to them will be pure coincidence.

Either way, yeah, way too many redundant characters.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Do we know why he has slowed down the production so much?! Even with LP standards this is way to slow!!! I haven’t seen any notification from him like the last time he said about “in-between events”…

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Do we know why he has slowed down the production so much?! Even with LP standards this is way to slow!!! I haven’t seen any notification from him like the last time he said about “in-between events”…
He never was faster. I think he simply took over the many LI and stories. Next the high-gloss render, which eats up a lot of time.

He might be an ingenious book author, where there is only text and nothing to see. but here too you have to set priorities, too: to the point, concise and interesting. The developer is stuck in a pit he dug himself. And he is too stubborn to see that and slim down his work. I'm afraid that if there ever is a full version, my children might see it one day :unsure:

A pity actually. Because he's very good, that's out of question.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Is Dylan winning the poll? Do you guys really like Dylan as character? Really? I am shocked, because, there is a lot of more interesting characters in the game, in my opinion. Example: 1) Ellie is more interesting character than Dylan. 2) Cathy and Andy plot is more interesting than Dylan 3) The Morello's plot(A very smart and classy mafia boss and his brother) is more interesting than Dylan. 4) Patricia is more interesting than Dylan.
Be happy that the Ellie is number two just less than 30 votes. I agreed with you. I don't like Dylan, but I respect that any others who vote like him (Even that I don't know why but that's not matter) If Ellie would be number three, four or five, so bet your ass that we don't get the scene in morning next playday. and she will be forgotten (No matter that she is probably forgotten now really? 3 years after scene with her?) So really mate be happy for this. Or we won't see Ellie ever again. And if we see her so it will be only as a fucktoy for Dylan (From my point of view it look like that's slowly happening)

So my verdict is that I'm waiting for ellie event so much and hope too much that I will be probably dissapointed like gamers when the cyberpunk 2077 was released :cry: :LOL: And then I will wait another four years when the day ends and next day on ranch begin and after this day will be Ellie day (And after this many years L&P probably change his plans so Ellie's day will not be about Ellie and Sophia.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I'll be old enough to be Mr Murray's (grand?) father before he gets any sexual content with Sophia.
Actually the stage is almost set for the main events. There is a method to all this madness as I review each release of content.

*First is Sam. So what is likely to happen next time Sam and Sophia gets some alone time, considering what ALMOST occurred?
**Dylan isn't as of yet there and why there is so much attention on this upcoming release. The storyline needs a change in Sophia's perspective of Dylan before something else occurs or can occur. (These seem to be the two main protagonists)

Now what I haven't fathomed is all these lesbian routs as either sub-plots or main routes. So there is Sophia's daughter and sister as the two main lesbian interests. The maid and the rest of the "girls" seem to be 'tools' to get Sophia to cross that red line.

Of the other sub-plots which of them further Sophia's journey. It's a guess but the two college boys earlier revealed are the catalyst for Sophia and Patrica event... something like all four taking a private tour of the museum, a dinner afterwards and perhaps having a night cap in the college dorms. Perhaps, Patrica and Sophia go 'too far' with the college boys giving the two sisters a mutual "secret" that at some point gets them together.
***Events with Ellie and her friend am guessing just draws Sophia into lesbian world

****The other sub-plots****
I don't expect her working at an old folk's home to have a grand event unless Sophia is so "slutty" and already banging everyone, that nothing is going to happen. Pretty much the same working as a tutor for the Myers; Sophia would have to be near maxed out that any content would happen to a grand event.

*****all other routes are totally secondary... The Movers, the school janitor, the subway thugs, the mobster and any lesser events can easily be rushed as just filler when Sophia is totally and beyond redemption that any of those can be revisited.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Bored to death by this dev's indolence, decided to review my list of watched games I have grown over the last six years. Half of them is permanently outright abandoned; most of the rest undergoes intense milking process with all sorts of bullshit; maybe just a handful shows somewhat orderly conduct and decency in all aspects.
Conclusion: regardless how much I despise of L&P's lack of work ethics (or ethics as such, in general) - on the overall spectrum he's still in the brighter regions...

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actually the stage is almost set for the main events. There is a method to all this madness as I review each release of content.

*First is Sam. So what is likely to happen next time Sam and Sophia gets some alone time, considering what ALMOST occurred?
**Dylan isn't as of yet there and why there is so much attention on this upcoming release. The storyline needs a change in Sophia's perspective of Dylan before something else occurs or can occur. (These seem to be the two main protagonists)

Now what I haven't fathomed is all these lesbian routs as either sub-plots or main routes. So there is Sophia's daughter and sister as the two main lesbian interests. The maid and the rest of the "girls" seem to be 'tools' to get Sophia to cross that red line.

Of the other sub-plots which of them further Sophia's journey. It's a guess but the two college boys earlier revealed are the catalyst for Sophia and Patrica event... something like all four taking a private tour of the museum, a dinner afterwards and perhaps having a night cap in the college dorms. Perhaps, Patrica and Sophia go 'too far' with the college boys giving the two sisters a mutual "secret" that at some point gets them together.
***Events with Ellie and her friend am guessing just draws Sophia into lesbian world

****The other sub-plots****
I don't expect her working at an old folk's home to have a grand event unless Sophia is so "slutty" and already banging everyone, that nothing is going to happen. Pretty much the same working as a tutor for the Myers; Sophia would have to be near maxed out that any content would happen to a grand event.

*****all other routes are totally secondary... The Movers, the school janitor, the subway thugs, the mobster and any lesser events can easily be rushed as just filler when Sophia is totally and beyond redemption that any of those can be revisited.
The dev literally told us,Sam will be among the last to have sex with Sophia.Maybe only before the movers.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
I hope LP isn't trying to shoe horn in another stupid mini-game like the laundromat scene.

Just once I would like to see the CS or RS graph go up more than 5%. I know, too much to hope for.

Reactions: Jude6

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P talks about his vision for the game, how many planned PD's it will have, slow build because he wants the story to develop over a period of time, etc, but then we have all this recent talk of polls, which suggests either:

A) There is no vision, or it has now outpaced any vision he had at the start, other than how to drag shit out, and now he's just pulling shit out of his ass, and the polls are for direction.

B) He has a vision, and the polls are smoke and mirrors, and any adherence to them will be pure coincidence.

Either way, yeah, way too many redundant characters.
Sadly, the rankings I like and the results of the popularity poll do not match.

However, apart from my personal feelings, LP has to make a game to match the results of the popularity poll.

That's why he runs the popularity poll, and the voters are big sponsors.

But, judging from the results so far, he does not make games according to the results of the popularity vote.

Marie and Emma are consistently at the bottom, but LP is trying to create a single event for them.

Conversely, the subway thugs are consistently in the upper-middle ranks, but LP doesn't show them off anymore.

If delving deeper into this, there could be many discussions, but the above mentioned is a prime example of him disregarding the popularity poll.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sadly, the rankings I like and the results of the popularity poll do not match.

However, apart from my personal feelings, LP has to make a game to match the results of the popularity poll.

That's why he runs the popularity poll, and the voters are big sponsors.

But, judging from the results so far, he does not make games according to the results of the popularity vote.

Marie and Emma are consistently at the bottom, but LP is trying to create a single event for them.

Conversely, the subway thugs are consistently in the upper-middle ranks, but LP doesn't show them off anymore.

If delving deeper into this, there could be many discussions, but the above mentioned is a prime example of him disregarding the popularity poll.
No, he doesn't. If he did, Ellie would have far more content, since votes for her are more or less the same as Dylan's. She only has half the number of events, and her events are only a fraction of the size of Dylan's.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes