armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, Sophia with stockings would be awesome! Especially those red ones she sported when Dylan and Sam caught her unaware.
It would be nice if she sported naughty lingerie/stockings when she finally seduces Dylan/Sam and their sex education adventures!:love:(y)
Just check my spoiler on top of your post.That's your dream:)

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
The fuck are you talking about, makes no sense...
I'm gonna leave this here for you, is one of l&p comments on his patreon page and then tell me if those "lowest tier patrons" don't matter...Use google translate for the text(german)... and maybe try and be less subjective and more objective on the matter and let other exprees their opinion bad or good...

Wenn ich 6500 supporter hätte und jeder würde 1 Dollar zahlen wäre ich zufrieden und hätte mein finanzielles Zeil erreicht ohne dass die Leute zu viel zahlen müsse! Nur leider interessieren sich nicht so viele für das game!

Wenn ich 6500 supporter hätte und jeder würde 1 Dollar zahlen wäre ich zufrieden und hätte mein finanzielles Zeil erreicht ohne dass die Leute zu viel zahlen müsse! Nur leider interessieren sich nicht so viele für das game!

If I had 6500 supporters and everyone would pay $ 1, I would be happy and have reached my financial point without people paying too much! Unfortunately, not so many are interested in the game!

IMO offcourse not everyone interested in blueball fetishes, if you offer various kind of kinks and fetish probably you can get as many patron as milfy city or better since you're not so interested in rendering sex scene on your game and your in-game MC act like a prudish teenage virgin girl so your game become quite un-popular to many of us that looking for hot sex scene with that kind of intelectual level of storyline like yours

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
6500 patrons is impossible goal.My guess is that there is only like 10 000 patrons that are supporting what 150+ games.
1000 patrons can be a more realistic goal.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
That happens every month. He loses 10% of the income but at the end of the month he gains it back (most of the time).
It's simple. There's a little bakery near your house. They bake a delicious baguette. You start going there. But at some point the Baker got sick, he's depressed, they don't bring flour. The baguette was discontinued. You stopped going there. The author of the game is certainly talented. But the financial problems are solely on his conscience. And as a buyer, I'm not really interested in why this is happening. First the goods, then the money.

roro

May 29, 2017
It's simple. There's a little bakery near your house. They bake a delicious baguette. You start going there. But at some point the Baker got sick, he's depressed, they don't bring flour. The baguette was discontinued. You stopped going there. The author of the game is certainly talented. But the financial problems are solely on his conscience. And as a buyer, I'm not really interested in why this is happening. First the goods, then the money.
What you wrote here has nothing to do with what I wrote...
Julius Ash wrote that his patrons are abandoning him, and It's not entirely true. With your bakery, it's like some of the buyers like their baguette on weekends, but most of them do return...
In overall, his number of patrons is increasing. Let's check the numbers by the end of the month...
And another thing, I don't consider myself as a buyer but as an investor.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
And another thing, I don't consider myself as a buyer but as an investor.
roro, Your post I used only to continue themes. And the fact that You are not a buyer, but an investor is probably good. Maybe even there are people who are exclusively patrons? It does them all credit. But you should agree, that most all, same buyers. And they want to get a quality product for their money, and preferably quickly.

roro

May 29, 2017
roro, Your post I used only to continue themes. And the fact that You are not a buyer, but an investor is probably good. Maybe even there are people who are exclusively patrons? It does them all credit. But you should agree, that most all, same buyers. And they want to get a quality product for their money, and preferably quickly.
I believe most of them are supporters or investors and not only buyers. After all, with less effort, and no money spent at all, you can get the latest updates here... If you read all his patrons posts on his patreon page from the last two months, you would notice that most of them are not only buyers.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I think that the author of this game is very lucky with the fans. Now the most important thing is that he would not disappoint them.

Reactions: roro

roro

May 29, 2017
6500 patrons is impossible goal.My guess is that there is only like 10 000 patrons that are supporting what 150+ games.
1000 patrons can be a more realistic goal.
Darkcookie (the creator of Summertime Saga) alone has more than 16,000 patrons... The number of paying patrons of adult games creators isn't huge (in worldwide perspective) but it's constantly increasing. We have an inflation of adult games and the competition is great, but there are less than twenty AAA adult games in creation (in my opinion) so there is no reason to believe that L&P's numbers won't increase, as long as he'll continue...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I think that the author of this game is very lucky with the fans. Now the most important thing is that he would not disappoint them.
they are not just a fan they are loyal fans its lucky to have them especially with the first game he made
Darkcookie (the creator of Summertime Saga) alone has more than 16,000 patrons... The number of paying patrons of adult games creators isn't huge (in worldwide perspective) but it's constantly increasing. We have an inflation of adult games and the competition is great, but there are less than twenty AAA adult games in creation (in my opinion) so there is no reason to believe that L&P's numbers won't increase, as long as he'll continue...
... to keep making blueball games

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
DarkCookie is the only exception from the rule that the devs get 80% of the earning in first 1 year of the game.
It probably have to do with the fact that he drasticaly change the way he makes the game.He started with updates every 2 weeks and spread between all characters.1 year later he change it to 1 update in 4-5 months and working on 1,max 2 characters per update.ANd he finish them before move.Of course later he add more content to the main characters.
So in order to get such a big increase of patrons and money the dev need some drastic change.And we know that won't happen.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
DarkCookie is the only exception from the rule that the devs get 80% of the earning in first 1 year of the game.
It probably have to do with the fact that he drasticaly change the way he makes the game.He started with updates every 2 weeks and spread between all characters.1 year later he change it to 1 update in 4-5 months and working on 1,max 2 characters per update.ANd he finish them before move.Of course later he add more content to the main characters.
So in order to get such a big increase of patrons and money the dev need some drastic change.And we know that won't happen.
the live streams help him a lot too.

Reactions: Jude6

roro

May 29, 2017
I think lockerxx is right. The change he made was a bad change in my opinion (I was a paying supporter of his game), but he has a very good communication with his patrons. polls, weekly posts, discord channel, update progress meter and so on. Plus, he has a very unique art style...

Reactions: wugifej
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes