karleston

May 20, 2022
don't criticize Because he might be offended.
just praise him.

Do not doubt. he is a great man.
In due time he will give you food.

sing and dance for him, he will rejoice.
give him money, that's the only thing you can do.

(y)
You really wanna go that way with me ? :KEK:

I don't even know where to start with you.

So, yeah, you've got us all figured out. we are L&P cheerleaders, with an IQ that is close to room tempertaure ( it's kinda hot these days so i guess we should be flattered). And you are our saviour. The hero than will free us and show us the path to redemption.

You wake up every blessed morning with a mission: to unleash your mindblowing, earth-shattering, totally-not-love-letter rock solid thesis about this game and its maker. And just to be extra kind, you even throw it into Google Translate, hoping that we mere mortals could grasp at least 20% of your ramblings (if the universe allows it). We don't even realize how blessed we are to have the grand privilege of witnessing your wondrous work !

And for all of that we should bow to your superiority and say thank you

you know what i think ? I think your are like a school kid with a crush on his classmate! his daily rants could be his awkward way of showing affection, like telling all of his buddies how ugly she is while fapping on every piece of naked skin he could see.

Last edited:

karleston

May 20, 2022
Actually, there will be two: get his act together, or abandon indeed. Either option is better than where this shit is inevitably drifting towards.
So let me get this straight, he doesn't want to hire someone right now but he will do it once his support and income drop ? That's a good strategy. Invest when your income drops. Never heard of it but a good one nonetheless

His only way out is to abandon the game and it might be better for you but certainly not for us. I am well aware that there is a very slim chance that we get to see the end of it, but i am hoping we can find something better until then .

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

So, yeah, you've got us all figured out. we are L&P cheerleaders, with an IQ that is close to room tempertaure ( it's kinda hot these days so i guess we should be flattered). And you are our saviour. The hero than will free us and show us the path to redemption.

You wake up every blessed morning with a mission: to unleash your mindblowing, earth-shattering, totally-not-love-letter rock solid thesis about this game and its maker. And just to be extra kind, you even throw it into Google Translate, hoping that we mere mortals could grasp at least 20% of your ramblings (if the universe allows it). We don't even realize how blessed we are to have the grand privilege of witnessing your wondrous work !

you know what i think ? I think your are like a school kid with a crush on his classmate! his daily rants could be his awkward way of showing affection, like telling all of his buddies how ugly she is while fapping at every piece of naked skin he could see.
I think Tofhdns was being sarcastic. At least I hope they were.

karleston

May 20, 2022
I don't doubt the talent that L&P can have. I think he realizes himself that he's not developing his own game the way he can be proud of this one. The money factor encourages him to persist in demonstrating the multitude of different person's behavior in their fantasy. But the real L&P can we give him the chance to play his game as he would like? From the beginning he shows us the need to learn art and letters. For me, he himself evolves through our comments and reflections on his work. Self-satisfaction is very important. Producing images and text is one thing. Managing to last so long with so little is something else entirely. For me encouraging L&P is above all the hope that he manages to build this game in a way that represents him - Like an artist who creates a painting and adds text to bring us into his universe. Each comic book author has his own originality. For me it is important to encourage someone who has the courage to continue to make us discover his vision. Several creators have abandoned in full development. Encourage those who persist to entertain us. Such it has already been said; It's not speed that gets you where you want to go, it's taking the right route. Thank you L&P
Part of the problem is that L&P hates this forum and the people in here. I mean i can't really blame the guy :KEK: , but the truth is, he is the one fueling this hate. You can't spread hate and expect love in return.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

you know what i think ? I think your are like a school kid with a crush on his classmate! his daily rants could be his awkward way of showing affection, like telling all of his buddies how ugly she is while fapping at every piece of naked skin he could see.
Well... I've never gossiped to women.
even when having sex.

And it seems like you're begging for attention, not me.

And be silent, patient, and praise for others as much as you are silent, patient, and praise for LP.

(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: INOM_18

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Translation so that what L&P is explaining is understood, in his mind 75% of the update would be in the club and the remaining 25% would be in the Hot Tube, but this changed and now it is 55% the club and 45% the Hot Tub.

Therefore due to his miscalculation the progress table instead of looking like this:
View attachment 2783084

It actually looks like this:
View attachment 2783097

The only good news is that the update will be bigger than expected.
When did he say it's gonna be bigger? I thought somebody was saying that it's going to be smaller than the previous one.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
When did he say it's gonna be bigger? I thought somebody was saying that it's going to be smaller than the previous one.
L&P updated everyone a day or two ago. He said that the second part of the update has been more complex than anticipated and needs a lot more work. Instead of it being 25% of the update, it's sometime now like 45%.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
L&P updated everyone a day or two ago. He said that the second part of the update has been more complex than anticipated and needs a lot more work. Instead of it being 25% of the update, it's sometime now like 45%.
Yeah I just saw that post! Every one of my favorite games are delayed. Adult games development don't have that pacing once it used to have.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
L&P has made a habit of deleting the posts of people who disagree with him - that includes supporters and former supporters like me.

He can't control the commentary on F95 so it makes sense that he does not care for it. In spite of what he may believe, when people ask about whether or not AWAM is a good AVN, they often get even-handed answers. What he has produced so far is a good AVN IMO.

However...

Current development is taking > 2 years RL/1 PD AWAM time.

What follows is an extrapolation of the AWAM completion date, but it ignores the time needed for rework (+ a Steam edition and restarts due to software and industry changes) so the below time estimate needed for AWAM completion is actually pretty optimistic given what it does not account for.

AWAM PD 13 - PD 30 will take place over the next projected 34+ years to get us to an AWAM complete edition (If he does not truncate the ending or just abandon it when things don't work out).

He has repeatedly promised to build a team to increase development speed (among other things) then seems to have a bag of Chinese fortune cookies (excuse edition) that he uses to come up with reasons for not building the team at this time... this time being the last 2+ years.

What proof does he provide that he can make Major reductions in development time while maintaining the quality of renders and the increasing complexity and number of animations he will need to stay competitive?

I've seen no proof, but I'd be happy to see the proof any L&P supporters can provide (screenshots please).

Japan has multi-generation mortgages - and I understand why. I don't understand how any dev could imagine a multi-generation AVN is a good idea (one human generation is considered to be 20 - 30 years).

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah I just saw that post! Every one of my favorite games are delayed. Adult games development don't have that pacing once it used to have.
I think 'AWAM' has had a bad influence on other games or is at the forefront of that bad culture.

Any game before, the play time was long.

However, since 'AWAM' uploaded a single event, the play time of other games began to decrease dramatically and the number of events also decreased.

This is why I decided to write a post on this forum.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think 'AWAM' has had a bad influence on other games or is at the forefront of that bad culture.

Any game before, the play time was long.

However, since 'AWAM' uploaded a single event, the play time of other games began to decrease dramatically and the number of events also decreased.

This is why I decided to write a post on this forum.
Yeah, an unfortunate business trend that is bad for the players!

Reactions: LSC82 and tofhdns

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So let me get this straight, he doesn't want to hire someone right now but he will do it once his support and income drop ? That's a good strategy. Invest when your income drops. Never heard of it but a good one nonetheless

His only way out is to abandon the game and it might be better for you but certainly not for us. I am well aware that there is a very slim chance that we get to see the end of it, but i am hoping we can find something better until then .
I know. You should rather go to "Switzerland" and suck him off to make sure he doesn't abandon it.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
But alot of people took this to mean there will be an increase in renders based on the percentages. This is incorrect. Only the time is increased not the renders.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
We sure a grumpy bunch when we dont get our candy when promised.
I think a teaser is in order as we endure this additional waiting period. To calm everyone down.
LP step up

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Careful your true colors are starting to show up. So whenever you can't win an argument you start talking sh*t ? Is that it ?

I guess it's my fault, i gave you too much credit :KEK:
My previous response was funny and was supposed to release the tension. Unfortunately, another simp reported it and it got deleted.
Was that you again, hzjujk snitch?

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes