jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Omg what is Dylan going to do now… :LOL: :p
He's gonna make Sophia squirtle all over the place.

Ok, I admit this is a tad random and not at all relevant to the current discussion topics, but is anyone else here wondering why Sophia muff-diving Ellie isn't L&P's top priority? I mean, that's where all of my attention would be.
I don't think LP likes lesbian content that much. It goes against his belief that women want to be conquered or whatever it was he said.

Reactions: keefer43

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Ok, I admit this is a tad random and not at all relevant to the current discussion topics, but is anyone else here wondering why Sophia muff-diving Ellie isn't L&P's top priority? I mean, that's where all of my attention would be.
Dylan is the “2nd MC” per L&P statement. So, his priority is to bring him at par with Sophia rather than progressing with Ellie or other important characters…

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Dylan is sitting on the edge of the hot tub in his underpants, Sofia is looking at him in her panties, covering her breasts

Your imagination is in your hands
If this is just your imagination I would say Sophia is completely naked and Dylan is admiring her…

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
People who have spent the last week criticising and crying are begging to get the teaser .
Isn't he lier and bad and milking us ?
I think you can assume with a high probability that all those who contribute here are also interested in the game. For some because they really enjoy it, for others because they expected something different (as nonsensical as that may be), and/or because they find certain aspects (such as the good graphics) appealing. Whatever reasons someone may have for participating here, it should not be inferred that they must be a fan of L&P. Even more, if you are a fan of the game, you have much more reason to criticize L&P for his shortcomings (e.g. bad and unrealistic project planning). One does not exclude the other.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
I think you can assume with a high probability that all those who contribute here are also interested in the game. For some because they really enjoy it, for others because they expected something different (as nonsensical as that may be), and/or because they find certain aspects (such as the good graphics) appealing. Whatever reasons someone may have for participating here, it should not be inferred that they must be a fan of L&P. Even more, if you are a fan of the game, you have much more reason to criticize L&P for his shortcomings (e.g. bad and unrealistic project planning). One does not exclude the other.
Are you trying to use logical reasoning in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Thank you for describing the teaser! I am ok with just the description no need for sharing :)
I don't believe 100% that's a description of the teaser, are we being Jamaled ? All previous teasers were uploaded here, why not do the same if you see it? And btw if that's the actual teaser it'll still be a bit disappointing and not matching with L&P description (astonishment), as Dylan already seen a lot of her, I would expect different teaser.

Stop jamaling or describing my friends, just post the actual thing. And don't be Rick rolling either haha!

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
Dylan is sitting on the edge of the hot tub in his underpants, Sofia is looking at him in her panties, covering her breasts

Your imagination is in your hands
If this is true than can be translated like this : Kirill86 is in fact LP undercover … otherwise any user on this site would share a teaser if he had access to it … so this is how we can discover the “rats” on this forum

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes