XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
People who have spent the last week criticising and crying are begging to get the teaser .
Isn't he lier and bad and milking us ?
I think you can assume with a high probability that all those who contribute here are also interested in the game. For some because they really enjoy it, for others because they expected something different (as nonsensical as that may be), and/or because they find certain aspects (such as the good graphics) appealing. Whatever reasons someone may have for participating here, it should not be inferred that they must be a fan of L&P. Even more, if you are a fan of the game, you have much more reason to criticize L&P for his shortcomings (e.g. bad and unrealistic project planning). One does not exclude the other.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
I think you can assume with a high probability that all those who contribute here are also interested in the game. For some because they really enjoy it, for others because they expected something different (as nonsensical as that may be), and/or because they find certain aspects (such as the good graphics) appealing. Whatever reasons someone may have for participating here, it should not be inferred that they must be a fan of L&P. Even more, if you are a fan of the game, you have much more reason to criticize L&P for his shortcomings (e.g. bad and unrealistic project planning). One does not exclude the other.
Are you trying to use logical reasoning in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Thank you for describing the teaser! I am ok with just the description no need for sharing :)
I don't believe 100% that's a description of the teaser, are we being Jamaled ? All previous teasers were uploaded here, why not do the same if you see it? And btw if that's the actual teaser it'll still be a bit disappointing and not matching with L&P description (astonishment), as Dylan already seen a lot of her, I would expect different teaser.

Stop jamaling or describing my friends, just post the actual thing. And don't be Rick rolling either haha!

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
Dylan is sitting on the edge of the hot tub in his underpants, Sofia is looking at him in her panties, covering her breasts

Your imagination is in your hands
If this is true than can be translated like this : Kirill86 is in fact LP undercover … otherwise any user on this site would share a teaser if he had access to it … so this is how we can discover the “rats” on this forum

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Kirill86 I wouldn’t expect him sharing something better than what you described… Hence I believe your description. My problem is why did he put this teaser so high? 40 euros for something already more or less expected…

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Kirill86 I wouldn’t expect him sharing something better than what you described… Hence I believe your description. My problem is why did he put this teaser so high? 40 euros for something already more or less expected…
Since I have the maximum, I don't see any requirements for the teaser. I have described it in great detail. I'm really looking forward to the update in August and finish this year 13PD

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
wouldn’t expect him sharing something better than what you described… Hence I believe your description. My problem is why did he put this teaser so high? 40 euros for something already more or less expected…
As I and many other "Oldtimers" of F95 have said, L&P succumbed to his greed and "inner pigdog", hence the unbelievable slow development with brazen patron support levels. Even if I were Dagobert Duck, I would not pay such prices for teasers, which by definition are for public(!) PR!

Going with the theme, here is L&P´s top song:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Since I have the maximum, I don't see any requirements for the teaser. I have described it in great detail. I'm really looking forward to the update in August and finish this year 13PD
The chances for another update this year are melting down rapidly. Even for this event it'll be rather end of August/beginning of September. If so, then there's only 6-8 weeks left (assuming one regular two-week vacation and the holidays).

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes