Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
People who have spent the last week criticising and crying are begging to get the teaser .
Isn't he lier and bad and milking us ?
Well, you gotta be honest that peoples who are following the story since the beginning aren't going to just walk away...
But comparing to others games development, it is normal to ask what is happening with it, when a concurrent or two are giving an equivalent amount of renders or more per month while this game has been to three months or more per update, delaying and not keeping promises...

Imagine a shareholder who's wondering what the CEO of the company is doing and not being competitive! It's equivalent with all the patreons, but apparently, the majority of the patreons doesn't care.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
I just left this group. There is no use in it, they do not publish a teaser there, expecting that someone else will merge it first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only those teasers that the LP asks not to publish are not published there immediately. If we see that the teaser is merged somewhere, then it is also published

xsoori

Jan 5, 2019
hot tub doesn't work. Dylan told his mom that the water was freezing cold. So they went to Dylan's room to do other things together.

I hope the plot goes like this. Because I don't think I want to see more tub or jakuzzi content.
Perhaps this would be the case and they both nude walk to Dylan's room and then the spicy stuff happens

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes