tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The 'swimsuit solution' is likely to be underwear, not swimwear.

D: "Let's go into the jacuzzi."
S: "We don't have swimsuits."
D: "There's no difference between underwear and swimsuits. We've already seen each other's bodies. It's okay."

And some of these lines are actually lines that Dylan has said before.

1. If there was a swimsuit in the paper bag, they should have left the nightclub and gone to the swimsuit store. impossible.
2. To change into a swimsuit, they have to come to the Jacuzzi, move to another location, and then come back to the Jacuzzi. Waste of a scene.
3. If Sophia was wearing a swimsuit under her clothes from the start, she is either a serious pervert or needs to see a hospital.

I don't understand why the developer spent 55%(75%) of the rendering just to move from the bathtub to the jacuzzi.

I said I lowered my expectations for this update the moment I saw Sophia and Dylan leaving the house, but...

Other than having sex in the jacuzzi with Dylan and Sophia, is there any other way to solve this problem?

Of course, it doesn't make sense, but... Hmm... :FacePalm:

Last edited:

mothersam

Aug 11, 2021
I don't understand your claims about the parallel teaser society. Well, yes, he publishes them for his subscribers in the first place, but the fact that these pictures go "to the masses" is purely free advertising for him.
Also, it seems to me that without these "leaks" few would know about this game...
In a word LP brain and a question who posts the teaser will be banned?

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I don't understand your claims about the parallel teaser society. Well, yes, he publishes them for his subscribers in the first place, but the fact that these pictures go "to the masses" is purely free advertising for him.
Also, it seems to me that without these "leaks" few would know about this game...
In a word LP brain and a question who posts the teaser will be banned?
Let us just remember the last pixelated teaser by L&P, which turned out to be boring. It will be no different here. That, by the way, is a pattern with all of his teasers.

I think the best thing to do is just wait and remember that AWAM is just a game.

Mailman777

Apr 4, 2022
Well since he will show the teaser after 3 days, which means the update won't release in the next 3 days. Isn't that nice....
LP is building some tension with this teaser also by using his undercover presence on this forum … the goal is to hook from this forum some people to pay his monthly fee up to the end of the month … than 1 aug again for the game you have to pay again … ta daa ! Simple

Reactions: new_user!
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes